IGNORED

Chris Kamara Not Sure

BCFC Grim

Guest Ben Wah Balls

Even if you play him on the left he is not a winger.

Have you thought maybe Kamara has looked into it but has a different opinion from many of the other critics and your fans. Not everybody thinks the same, you have lost quality players and whether the players you've signed are better than those going out is not yet clear.

Even if you play him on the left he is not a winger.

Pedantic, especially since you knew the answer to your question.

Have you thought maybe Kamara has looked into it but has a different opinion from many of the other critics and your fans. Not everybody thinks the same, you have lost quality players and whether the players you've  signed are better than those going out is not yet clear.

Not really no. He mentions Anyinsah who played less than 10 games for us like losing him was a big deal, and fails to mention any signings other than the 2 that were in the national tabloids. Noone would have made a comment if his view wasn't so obviously based on ignorance of the lower leagues.

Nibor

Guest Ben Wah Balls

So what your saying is any critic who doesn't predict city to be the champions knows nothing about lower league football. Ok. ermm.gif

PS. If he knew nothing about lower league football why would he even have heard of Anyinsah 'cos he's only played 10 games for you.

So what your saying is any critic who doesn't predict city to be the champions knows nothing about lower league football. Ok. ermm.gif

PS. If he knew nothing about lower league football why would he even have heard of Anyinsah 'cos he's only played 10 games for you.

That's a very strange conclusion to come to, I can't see anywhere I've said anything like that. What I'm saying is that anyone who had done more than 5 minutes of looking into a team should have a better picture of it than just the 2 big name signings which he clearly didn't demonstrate. He's a pundit, he's meant to know a bit more than that.

Why would he mention Anyinsah like it was significant and not mention the other 5 signings if he knew anything about them?

And it's not the first time he's shown his complete ignorance of lower league football, ie the comments earlier in the thread about Burnell. He's talked complete bollards in a lot of league one games I've seen him commentate on, and often comes across as someone who's trying to BS his way through without doing any research.

I couldn't care less what pundits say about our chances, however the lack of effort sky and the rest put into lower league football in general (not just us) irritates me and his comments highlight it nicely.

Nibor

Guest routabout
All you City fans crying 'because Kammy don't rate you!  rofl2br.gif

Chris Kamara was a crap manager and was only given the job at sky as a pundit of sorts, because they felt sorry for him when he was sacked. He's not even a pundit, he's a reporter which is really quite lowly when you think about it. He's only ever in the studio when they're short.

Kamara is a big ego, but hasn't got the minerals as a manager or even a true pundit. He'd best hang on to his reporter role and those massive headphones for dear life.

Chris Kamara was a crap manager and was only given the job at sky as a pundit of sorts, because they felt sorry for him when he was sacked. He's not even a pundit, he's a reporter which is really quite lowly when you think about it. He's only ever in the studio when they're short.

Kamara is a big ego, but hasn't got the minerals as a manager or even a true pundit. He'd best hang on to his reporter role and those massive headphones for dear life.

Very true, lets face it if Kammy was your Gaffer could you actually take him seriously?

Didnt think so, which is why we shouldnt really pay too much attention to his misguided babble about our league.

I don't think Kamara has that much of a soft spot for Swindon.

STFC didn't support him as he would have expected when he got charged for assault (might be wrong on charge) after elbowing a player on the pitch.

He claimed racial abuse and we suspended him and he never played for us again.

In regards to his comments, I think it's a typical OTIB over-reaction. His comments were fair. You should be happy you get a mention!

blink.gif

Guest Ben Wah Balls

I agree Rich, massive over-reaction. As for whether he has a soft spot for Swindon I don't know, but people always claim he does when they're arguing he should be the new manager, so probably not then....

Guest marcclifton
Heywood looks a donkey. Partridge is pretty much unheard of down here, you have some good youngsters in Goulbourne, Cotterill but they are realtively untested in league football.

Not suggesting you are poo, but you have players, other fans won't know about, or what there like therefore a question mark

Why don't you fkuc off back to your part off town and look at your own siht side you gas head cu3nt. Enjoy div 2 long ball football again. Like city fans care what you cocks think any way. Its not like its going to be positive. Die gas scum

Guest sprout1883
Why don't you fkuc off back to your part off town and look at your own siht side you gas head cu3nt.  Enjoy div 2 long ball football again.  Like city fans care what you cocks think any way.  Its not like its going to be positive.  Die gas scum

Of course ignoring the fact that elsewhere on this board i have rated your strikeforce, predicted you to finish second, rate your young players, and think you have a good all round squad.

If your read my words properly All I have done is suggest a reason why Kamara may be unsure

Archived