IGNORED

Chris Kamara Not Sure

BCFC Grim

just watched sky sports news and chris kamra was rating the chance of the league 1 teams, he left us till last, saying he wasnt sure of our chances cause we have got rid of our best players, no mention of the quality we have brought in, saying that he hoped tinman new what he was doing, quality, danny coles, a liability, doc, if he put more effort on the pitch dan he did drinkin then he would be prem class, joe aniesah, cant spell, wasnt that good. he is supposed to be a football pundit, not sure! mad.gif oh yeh, leroy, not bad but a tad greedy, anyway lets prove the so called pundit rong, cum on u reds city.gif

So Mr Kamara doesn't rate us, hmmmm.

Well I wasn't sure before but that might just be the icing on the cake.

Now all I need to hear is that Ron Atkinson thinks we will be relegated and I will remortgage my house to pile on automatic Promotion at the bookies. dance.gifdance.gif

Guest sprout1883
An opinion he obviously has not even thought about and as people have said, no pundits genuinely care about the lower leagues.

Now here's another opinion, go away gas scum!

still his opinion though.

As for Chris Kamara, he does know a bit about the lower leagues.

On paper your attack is more then good enough, the question marks are in the other areas of the team

Guest mesa boogie
An opinion he obviously has not even thought about and as people have said, no pundits genuinely care about the lower leagues.

Now here's another opinion, go away gas scum!

Love you too. wub.gif

Guest mesa boogie
So where do the question marks lie? which players? you never seem to say?

I think your defence is poor, Heywood is a carthorse, Smith is shocking and you have no cover.

Guest sprout1883
So where do the question marks lie? which players? you never seem to say?

Heywood looks a donkey. Partridge is pretty much unheard of down here, you have some good youngsters in Goulbourne, Cotterill but they are realtively untested in league football.

Not suggesting you are poo, but you have players, other fans won't know about, or what there like therefore a question mark

I think your defence is poor, Heywood is a carthorse, Smith is shocking and you have no cover.

uve got to be having a laugh, we have four centre halvels which at least 2 can play left bc, we have to people fightin for each of the left and right bc spots, so thats enough cover i feel,

and heywood being a carthorse, well that kinda shows you avent got a clue, not conceded with him on the pitch yet, just wait and see, bring on donny

Not suggesting you are poo, but you have players, other fans won't know about, or what there like therefore a question mark

Good point, but surely from our point of view that is a good thing; the left-backs & right-wingers of this league don't know what's waiting for them biggrin.gif

Heywood looks a donkey. Partridge is pretty much unheard of down here, you have some good youngsters in Goulbourne, Cotterill but they are realtively untested in league football.

I'm sure Tinnion knows what he's doing and despite them being pretty damn poor you have to have something about you to impress John Toshack and make the Wales first team.

Golbourne and Cotterill were quality at the back end of last season and Cotterill has proven himself to be alot more effective than Scott Murray.

Heywood is a donkey? no goals conceded so far whilst he's been playing, you don't have a clue, but then you are just another jealous Rovers fan!

I must appologise for like Chris Kamara having an opinion. Obviously this isn't the place for opinions.

theres opinions and theres just pure stupidity comments, like what your saying about are defence,but i guess i wouldnt expect anything less from a rovers fans,

P.s jealously gets u nowhere

Guest mesa boogie
theres opinions and  theres just pure stupidity comments,  like what your saying about are defence,but i guess i wouldnt expect anything less from a rovers fans,

P.s jealously gets u nowhere

I'm not jelous dear, if I'd wanted to support a team that was consistantly good I would have looked alot further than Bristol. Face it 5 years without us and you still haven't taken a step forward. I'm sorry if my 'Stupid Comments' hurt your feelings I honestly didn't want to make you sad. I promise never to come on here again and question area's of your team that IMO are weak. It's just a shame you couldn't come up with a well constructed arguement in return proving me wrong, as opposed to the 'Jelous Gashead' comments you stunningly came back at me with.

I'm not jelous dear, if I'd wanted to support a team that was consistantly good I would have looked alot further than Bristol. Face it 5 years without us and you still haven't taken a step forward. I'm sorry if my 'Stupid Comments' hurt your feelings I honestly didn't want to make you sad. I promise never to come on here again and question area's of your team that IMO are weak. It's just a shame you couldn't come up with a well constructed arguement in return proving me wrong, as opposed to the 'Jelous Gashead' comments you stunningly came back at me with.

all I'm sayin is that i dnt think you should say that cause, with all due respect, u avent bin watchen city week and week out to make that judgement, if u do then fair enough, cheer up biggrin.gif

Guest Ben Wah Balls

Chris Kamara does know about the lower leagues, that is a fair prediction. Why do you want everyone to predict you as champions, surely that just puts unwanted pressure on you once again.

user posted image

Archived