IGNORED

Frank Lampard's Child

BS5_RED

Frank Lampard has named his new daughter 'Luna', which may upset Victoria Beckham who had planned to give the name to her next child.

Posh announced her plans to call a baby by the name last time she was pregnant, but decided to hold out until a girl came along.

Luna Coco Patricia Lampard was born on Monday to the Chelsea player and model fiance Elen Rives.

Thisislondon.co.uk quote the couple's spokeswoman as saying: "Frank and Elen are happy to announce the birth of their first child, Luna Coco Patricia Lampard.

"She was born yesterday afternoon and both baby and mother are fine. Frank and Elen would like to thank everyone for their messages of congratulation."

For pity's sake. No wonder people are getting turned off football.

Guest MaloneFM

True story.

Living near the young Malone were the Barry family. Ted and Gloria. The youngest was Alison Barry, then Adrian Barry, Eddie Barry and the eldest....

Barry Barry.

Gary and Phil Nevilles dad is Neville Neville. I wonder if Neo has any kids...

Guest MaloneFM

To underline the TG's exasperation here imagine Mrs and Mrs Hunt had a son.

They called him Michael.

Now call for him out loud using the expression

'has anybody seen Mike Hunt?'

If i was 6 and 'Apple' joined my class i would be ripping the 5h1t out of her for years on end.  laugh.gif

Anyone calling their kid Apple wants shooting!

If you think thats bad my mates brother called his baby Zephaniah. What will he get called at school? By the way his middle name in Edgar. biggrin.gif

Guest MaloneFM

Someone in BS10 who Rog has made the aquintance of has called her kid...

Zinadine Tiger Mighty.

He is about 8 now. I wonder if he is good at anything at all apart from hiding in the wardrobe crying?

Archived