IGNORED

606 Tonight....

Maesknoll Red

Colchester fans calling for their Managers head........................ Saturday should be a barrel of laughs with two sets of disgruntled fans live on TV!!

This is a game that we should stroll.

They are worse off than us & I reckon it's a game that could at least paper of the cracks for another 7 days.

biggrin.gif

This is a game that we should stroll.

They are worse off than us & I reckon it's a game that could at least paper of the cracks for another 7 days.

biggrin.gif

So even if City beat Colchester Richie still won't be happy..... crying.gif

What will it take for Richie to cheer up (apart from Tinnion getting the sack).City to win every single game from here on in?

Please let us lose on Saturday. Then the whole country will know that Tinnion is a clueless fool.

Forget G block, you want to be swapping your ticket for the away end. Why, when you are so happy to do the team down as to wish them to lose, do you want to move to the area of the ground that offers the team the most vocal support. doh.gif

Guest C.T.I.D
So even if City beat Colchester Richie still won't be happy..... crying.gif

What will it take for Richie to cheer up (apart from Tinnion getting the sack).City to win every single game from here on in?

and beat Chelsea in the FA cup final at Wembley,might just about do it whistling.gif

Please let us lose on Saturday. Then the whole country will know that Tinnion is a clueless fool.

Ron out!!!!Ron out!!!!Ron out!!!!Ron out!!!!Ron out!!!!Ron out!!!!Ron out!!!!Ron out!!!!Ron out!!!!Ron out!!!!Ron out!!!!Ron out!!!!Ron out!!!!Ron out!!!!Ron out!!!!

Ron out!!!!Ron out!!!!Ron out!!!!Ron out!!!!Ron out!!!!Ron out!!!!Ron out!!!!Ron out!!!!Ron out!!!!Ron out!!!!Ron out!!!!Ron out!!!!Ron out!!!!Ron out!!!!Ron out!!!!

Ron out!!!!Ron out!!!!Ron out!!!!Ron out!!!!Ron out!!!!Ron out!!!!Ron out!!!!Ron out!!!!Ron out!!!!Ron out!!!!Ron out!!!!Ron out!!!!Ron out!!!!Ron out!!!!Ron out!!!! city.gifbiggrin.gifcity.gif

Fear not fellow forumites. The end of the silly posts season is near, the schools start going back this week...

(apologies in advance to anyone of a school age who makes a decent and meaningful contribution to this forum)

Amen to that praying smiley.gif

Sadly though, this means an extra 20 mins on my journey to work as i negociate the trucks & Hum-vee's protecting the precious ones on their 5 yards trip to school.

disapointed2se.gif

Call yourself a supporter!!

I say all stand up and Boo ron when he walks to his seat!!

It's because I think that the sooner we lose & SteveL sees what is happening the better. If we win against Colchester, we'll lose 3 of the next 4, I'd rather we lost 3 points instead of 9 & lost Tinnion.

It's 3 points dropped, and 9 points gained city.gif

It's because I think that the sooner we lose & SteveL sees what is happening the better. If we win against Colchester, we'll lose 3 of the next 4, I'd rather we lost 3 points instead of 9 & lost Tinnion.

It's 3 points dropped, and 9 points gained city.gif

A Real pity. Shameful

Guest Wolverhampton Zyder ed

Sit in the ateyo by any chance?

sssssssshhhhhhhhhh, booooooooooooooooo

banghead.gif

Archived