IGNORED

606 Tonight....

Maesknoll Red

i know this is a place for opinions but what your sayin is laughable, how the hell can you call yourself a supporter when you have coments like " plaese let us lose" and the one above. Its Ridiculous blink.gif

You are not listening...I am saying I'd rather we lost 3 points than lost 12.

Call yourself a supporter for hoping we lose 12 instead of 3?

###### this, I'm venting my opinion because there are too many happy-clappers here, and if Tinnion is going to fail I want him to fail with 1 game, not 1 season.

Put it this way - if we win convincingly Saturday and then start a good run of form with good defending & goalscoring, and get into the top 8 by Christmas and steadily climb towards the top, then I will happily back down and admit I was totally wrong.

But if the season ends up being a disgrace as it looks like it could be - Then I want Tinnion out as soon as possible.

I can't wait till saturday!!!

City will scrape an unconvincing win and Tinman's job will be safe until Christmas!

What a fantastic job! I wish i could get away with performing well once a month, knowing that this is all that my employers require of me! city.gif

I know I change my opinion more often than I change my pants, but it's because I don't know what to believe, being 14 I am forming my own opinions - which are not finished yet, and so I will not stick with the same thing for long periods.

Maybe it's not the manager that is wholely to blame, maybe to some extent it is fans like me and others. In the premiership, you rarely see booing and getting on the backs of the players when they do something stupid, because it keeps the pressure off them. In our case this is of upmost importance because of the young players. Therefore I shall not be booing Brian Tinnion during the matches again - I'll just have to wait for SteveL to make up his mind about what he is going to do. I still am not convinced by Tinnion, but I think until we have a new manager lined up and the booing ends we should give him a little more time now. Sorry to change my opinion again, but it's just the way I am wink.gif

As for the ignore people - Wow. What a loss. ohmy.gif

Guest MaloneFM

Ronnie.

Sit on your uncle Roger lap a mo will you?

Now as you know your Uncle Rog besides smelling of wee and mints is a bit happy clappy. He is a battle hardened veteran of dissapointment and the occasional high.

So are quite a few of the other grizzled old buggers on here. Now if you want us to lose for any reason, wether to prove a point or to see off a potential Martian invasion-technically you are a cheating pickpocket crybaby Argie gashead.

Now don't looked so shocked I'm sure you were trying to make your point. Its just the the other battle hardened vets on here have been known to smash up whole railway carriages and brick coaches in the name of what you have now wished to lose.

Now try and make your point again without using the word LOSE in it ok?

I will stave off the dogs of war. Now run along there's a good lad.

Don't forget, brush your teeth and NEVER boo anything in a red shirt from BS3.

Uncle Roger wink.gif

Ok, to put it plainly, I hope we win on Saturday and then go on an unbeaten run to the end of the season.

Clappy enough for you? wink.gif

What I meant was that I hoped we could suffer a small bit to win a big bit. It came out wrong though. I hope Tinnion can battle through and get us promoted. If he can't, then sack him. Maybe give him a few more games regardless, I'm feeling more optimistic this afternoon blushing.gif

It's because I think that the sooner we lose & SteveL sees what is happening the better. If we win against Colchester, we'll lose 3 of the next 4, I'd rather we lost 3 points instead of 9 & lost Tinnion.

It's 3 points dropped, and 9 points gained city.gif

As i keep on trying to point out, IF we lose on Saturday and IF Tinnion gets sacked straight after, who would we bring in. It would take a while for us to get a new manager in and while we were doing that we would have Millen and Fawthrop in charge. crying.gif Then when we finally get a new manager in he will take a bit of time to get them playing how he wants and even then we might not be guranteed success.

Guest MaloneFM

All right everyone, young Ronnie has been a pillock and has learnt a lesson. Now stop ignoring him you bunch of sissy Marys.

Uncle Rog has told you. Don't make me come up there. mad.gif

As i keep on trying to point out, IF we lose on Saturday and IF Tinnion gets sacked straight after, who would we bring in. It would take a while for us to get a new manager in and while we were doing that we would have Millen and Fawthrop in charge. crying.gif  Then when we finally get a new manager in he will take a bit of time to get them playing how he wants and even then we might not be guranteed success.

That's it, the ifs.There are so many.

If we stick with Tinnion and get promoted

If we get a new manager who is ust as bad

If we get promoted and then do abysmally in the championship under Tinnion who is then sacked

If we don't sack him and end up in the bottom half come May

There are alot of ifs, we are going to have totake some risks.

Well Ron I'll give you this much your feisty and you don't run away for an argument. What's more you can write and put a sentence together better than most of us on this forum. However, you committed a mortal sin by expressing a desire to see city lose. I'm sure you'll never make that mistake again! Make sure to keep on supporting city through thick or thin, conference or premiership.

Guest routabout
Please let us lose on Saturday. Then the whole country will know that Tinnion is a clueless fool.

Oh dear and here was me thinking that you had some common sense in you. Very silly indeed, that was.

So even if City beat Colchester Richie still won't be happy..... crying.gif

What will it take for Richie to cheer up (apart from Tinnion getting the sack).City to win every single game from here on in?

BT getting the sack would lift a massive gloom from the Gate. praying smiley.gif

But if he remains & is still here at the end of the season, then we would have got promoted & I will come on here & admit I was wrong.

robbored we are struggling to string any decent results together.

What I am saying here is that a win over Colchester will be welcome, but with are recent form, it may not hide that we need more consistantcy.

So are you happy that a win on Saturday will have us set for promotion ?

disapointed2se.gif

Archived