IGNORED

Tommy Doc.

spectator

Watched the Wolves v QPR game on Tuesday, and the Doc looked off the pace, passes not reaching his colleagues, and finally sustituted.

Now they have signed Steve Lomas from West Ham, where is that going to leave him ??

They also signed Langley from Cardiff. Isn't he a central midfielder too?

I doubt Hollowhead will put up with his poor performances if they continue, QPR have not had a great start to the season and Tommy has figured in most of their games and has looked shockingly bad.

I think Tommys Pro football career is about to come to an end, shame really he promised so much. snack.gif

Sounds like what happened to Matt Bryant - really talented player who thought he was above the team or management, didn't look after his fitness and ended up on the scrapheap 7 years prematurely.

How most of us would wish to have had 10% of Tommy's ability eh?

Hope he sorts himself out, because on the couple of times i've met him he seemed like a nice lad.

Sounds like what happened to Matt Bryant - really talented player who thought he was above the team or management, didn't look after his fitness and ended up on the scrapheap 7 years prematurely.

Didn't Matt Bryant finish his career at Gillingham? Didn't think he retired early?

Doherty has done what alcoholics call "a geographical" which in laymans terms means that the individual externalises their difficulties and sees moving away as a remedy to thier problems.

The reality is that no matter where you go you take yourself with you and pretty soon your old behaviuor and flaws begin to show through again.

Lack of fitness,of the pace were both problems we saw when Doherty was at City.How disrepectfull he is to Holloway yet is not something we'll ever know but rest assured that'll come as well.

Doherty has done what alcoholics call "a geographical" which in laymans terms means that the individual externalises their difficulties and sees moving away as a remedy to thier problems.

The reality is that no matter where you go you take yourself with you and pretty soon your old behaviuor and flaws begin to show through again.

Lack of fitness,of the pace were both problems we saw when Doherty was at City.How disrepectfull he is to Holloway yet is not something we'll ever know but rest assured that'll come as well.

You really don't like him do you! We have worse players than him at the club! He was probably so knackered each game cos he was doing the running for about 4 other players! He had great commitment on the pitch you cant fault that. He can't be that awful if he's managing to start at a championship side and is an international.

You really don't like him do you! We have worse players than him at the club! He was probably so knackered each game cos he was doing the running for about 4 other players! He had great commitment on the pitch you cant fault that. He can't be that awful if he's managing to start at a championship side and is an international.

Its not a question of like or dislike.My previous comments were based on how see Doherty now.

There was a time when I thought he was fantastic and I recall starting a thread "Captain Marvel" praising his efforts and comittment ages ago now.Sadly that Doherty got lost somewhere along the line and for the last 18 months he was at City he was not half the player he once was.The saying "your're only as good as you're last game" couldn't be more true in his case.

All his attitude problems and other flaws will eventually show through' at QPR just as they did at City.

So was he meant to stay in Bristol and play for the Rovers? The club accepted the bid which meant he had to relocate.

Lack of ability is now something we see. He was the defensive midfielder in a very mean defence and compared to now he is definately somebody I would want in the team.

Also, why would he be disrepectful to Hollowhead? Maybe he has confidence in his managerial ability.

So was he meant to stay in Bristol and play for the Rovers? The club accepted the bid which meant he had to relocate.

Lack of ability is now something we see. He was the defensive midfielder in a very mean defence and compared to now he is definately somebody I would want in the team.

Also, why would he be disrepectful to Hollowhead? Maybe he has confidence in his managerial ability.

I think you missed my point - it doesn't mater where Doherty went be it Qpr or the Gas.....blow this, I can't be arsed to explain.... sleeping.gif

He was probably so knackered each game cos he was doing the running for about 4 other players!

Surely it was the other way round. Danny Wilson was actually quoted as saying Joe Burnell was in the team to act as Tommy's legs!

He had great commitment on the pitch you cant fault that.

Not for all 90 mins of all 46 matches he wasn't, not by a long way. That's the difference between dedicated professionals and the Tommy Dohertys of this world.

I think you missed my point - it doesn't mater where Doherty went be it Qpr or the Gas.....blow this, I can't be arsed to explain....  sleeping.gif

Ohh your soo intelligent. Maybe you need to draw me some pictures!

There I was thinking that "a geographical" had something to do with his physical location rather than the mental one you must have been implying if it doesn't matter the club.

Ohh your soo intelligent. Maybe you need to draw me some pictures!

There I was thinking that "a geographical" had something to do with his physical location rather than the mental one you must have been implying if it doesn't matter the club.

don't worry about arguing with Robbored. I think he strives on winding people up. Come on Robbored, its only life.

disapointed2se.gif

I doubt Hollowhead will put up with his poor performances if they continue, QPR have not had a great start to the season and Tommy has figured in most of their games and has looked shockingly bad.

I think Tommys Pro football career is about to come to an end, shame really he promised so much.  snack.gif

disapointed2se.gif Don't talk stupid. Tommy missed two matches and they lost both. The Wolves game was the first match they have lost with Tommy in the side and I have it from a good source that they rate him very highly, both the club and it's supporters. I'd take him back tomorrow, we've been lacking quality and bite in midfield this season. Then again, we've been lacking in most departments this season. I've NEARLY given up

Guest MaloneFM

And I've heard from a very good source that unless he bucks his ideas up he is going out on loan in a fortnight to a club in the north.

You tell me yours and I'll tell you mine. blushing.gif

Now I get it.

Not always true though is it Redun? I've seen quite a few leapards change there colours, but I guess you don't many alcoholic leapord cubs do you?!

How many leopards are still cubs at 26 years-old?

And I didn't use the 'a' word, unprofessional was my description - following a long line of similar prats like Cramb and Peacock, I'm flabberghasted any supporter is left to stick up for these wasters.

Archived