IGNORED

We're After Another Striker...

Red Cloud

Is it me or does or manager go by a philosophy on the lines of

"The more the strikers the more chance we have of winning, even if we win 8-5"

There appears to be holes in your team that appear to be constantly neglected.

*NOTE* Emphasis on the words appear and appears. I acknowledge that I could be wrong.

It seems that Gillespie's future at AG is in some doubt.Clearly Tinnion doesn't rate him enough to play him despite Stewart being out injured which is why he's looking to sign this Cameroon bloke or get Wayne Andrews from Palace in on loan.

It would be no suprise to see Gillespie going out on loan again.

It seems that Gillespie's future at AG is in some doubt.Clearly Tinnion doesn't rate him enough to play him despite Stewart being out injured which is why he's looking to sign this Cameroon bloke or get Wayne Andrews from Palace in on loan.

It would be no suprise to Gillespie going out on loan again.

Some would say the writing was on the wall for him as early as his first month at Ashton Gate... I think I'm right when I say he was Wilson's last signing, very close to his departure.

Tinnion's solution to problems is simply to get new players in. He has no idea about how to motivate the players he has, nor how to mould them into a tactical gameplan. Every time our fortunes have taken a downturn in the last 13 months, he's either made a signing or gone public about how he was looking for new players. How does it make the current squad feel if he's constantly going on about needing better players?

Stewart said that Gillespie was quick, intelligent and a good listener. They put on the best "combination" seen this season, and since then Gillespie has not had a first team appearance.

Give him a run, and if its not working, do a Wilkshire and take him off after 28 minutes......tactical. The lad cant be any worse than what we've seen so far, and Stewarts comments are from a player with a higher level of playing experience than Tnnion.

My lord.

Just checked out his career stats and his best season (in the league) was at Colchester where he scored wait for it...

12 goals in 32+9 substitute appearances in 03/04.

wow! what a superstar. We've got a highly paid non goal scoring striker already, why would we want this bloke?

Stewart said that Gillespie was quick, intelligent and a good listener. They put on the best "combination" seen this season, and since then Gillespie has not had a first team appearance.

Give him a run, and if its not working, do a Wilkshire and take him off after 28 minutes......tactical.  The lad cant be any worse than what we've seen so far, and Stewarts comments are from a player with a higher level of  playing experience than Tnnion.

because gille was`nt a tinnion signing, he don't seem to want to play him, at the end of the day, its whats best for city not whats best for mr tinnion, give gille a run, if he aint no good lose him but give him a run first and find out.

Archived