IGNORED

Sleeping Giant

Jay

thats us climing the league. then tumbleling back again sad.gif

Ahhh, the voice of the eternal optimist!

...just waiting for the new manager to plant the magic beans so that we can climb the stalk!

Enough references to kids stories. More importantly: who wants to come to my birthday party? I'll have jelly & ice cream & a blancmonge rabbit. snack.gifrazz.gif

...just waiting for the new manager to plant the magic beans so that we can climb the stalk!

Enough references to kids stories. More importantly: who wants to come to my birthday party? I'll have jelly & ice cream & a blamonge rabbit. snack.gif  razz.gif

Do you do iced gems? theyre yummy biggrin.gif

Do you do iced gems? theyre yummy  biggrin.gif

Hell, yeah! And Party Rings. Oh, and a cake with enough colouring to stop you sleeping for weeks! Though, you can't have any sweet stuff until you've at least had one egg & cress triangle sandwich and some Wotsits! razz.gif

Hell, yeah! And Party Rings. Oh, and a cake with enough colouring to stop you sleeping for weeks! Though, you can't have any sweet stuff until you've at least had one egg & cress triangle sandwich and some Wotsits! razz.gif

Ok then bring them down to the gate on Saturday. We can have a chimps tea party eh??? biggrin.gif

Guest scrumpy dare

Enough references to kids stories. More importantly: who wants to come to my birthday party? I'll have jelly & ice cream & a blamonge rabbit. snack.gif  razz.gif

yes please biggrin.gif or is that a joke crying.gif

that more like it smile.gif

Dear StEve LaNSdown,

Pleese can i haf my birfday party at Ashton Gate this saterday? I will only be invitin about 9000 frends and we promise not to make a mess.

I look forward to heering from yoo soon.

from

Jay

Age 29 1/4

XXXXXX

Guest scrumpy dare
If hes not having one you can come to mine next month ok. I will be celebrating after England win (She says worryingly).

Bring the iced gems though or your not welcome. biggrin.gif

okkey dokkey dance.gif

If hes not having one you can come to mine next month ok. I will be celebrating after England win (She says worryingly).

Bring the iced gems though or your not welcome. biggrin.gif

Count me in! Just tell me when & where (& where I can buy Iced Gems).

Am I right to think that the packet used to have a polar bear on the front?

Guest scrumpy dare
Dear StEve LaNSdown,

Pleese can i haf my birfday party at Ashton Gate this saterday? I will only be invitin about 9000 frends and we promise not to make a mess.

I look forward to heering from yoo soon.

from

Jay

Age 29 1/4

who says the players wont make a mess of it? dunno.gifsmile.gif

I like Blancmange...........

In particular the tracks 'Wasted' and 'Living On The Ceiling'

Who are 'Rabbit' though dunno.gif ?

Archived