IGNORED

Sleeping Giant

Jay

Guest scrumpy dare
Meat is murder......... so they say......

At least I acknowledge the veggies are right about that

Anyway if rabbits were bright as opposed to having 'Bright Eyes' they would have been smart enough to get away from that nasty bunny breeding farmer?

bunny breeding farmer you make it sound worst than what germans did to jews crying.gif

Guest scrumpy dare
Nothing much compares to what the Germans did to the Jews, Gypsies, Homo sexuals etc

----------------------------------------------------

But breeding rabbits for the table is legal, as is eating them

which is wrong unsure.gif

which is wrong unsure.gif

Moral or not eh?

My answer would be, in principle both are wrong but as I do eat meat I can't say that eating animals bothers me to the point of not eating animals.

Where as mans inhumanity to his fellow man during wartime and peacetime is far more questionable in my view.

Both are a dilema should you choose to dwell on the subject to the point of giving the same rights to farmed animals and human beings........

So when will the giant awake?

Moral or not eh?

My answer would be, in principle both are wrong but as I do eat meat I can't say that eating animals bothers me to the point of not eating animals.

Where as mans inhumanity to his fellow man during wartime and peacetime is far more questionable in my view.

Both are a dilema should you choose to dwell on the subject to the point of giving the same rights to farmed animals and human beings........

Hopefully on Saturday but I wouldn't like to put my money on it. sweatingbullets.gif

Guest scrumpy dare
Moral or not eh?

well if the subject was bacon.......uummmm iiiii llooooooovvvveeee baaacccooonnn! wub.gif

Guest scrumpy dare
We could 'Pig Out' on the subject smile.gif

So that's it then....... Robin72 say's the Giant will awake Saturday or so she hopes and Scrumpy dare will bring the bacon baps.................... sorted  chant6ez.gif

with tomato sauce dance.gif

Archived