IGNORED

Listening To 5 Live

Port Said Red

I have just heard a few messages to 5 live from Everton supporters saying that they are getting fed up with Moysey! While I do think they are probably in the minority (and completely mad!), maybe after tonight there will be more of them and David will get fed up with the criticism and come back where he belongs. smile.gifchant6ez.gif

Guest MaloneFM
I have just heard a few messages to 5 live from Everton supporters saying that they are getting fed up with Moysey! While I do think they are probably in the minority (and completely mad!), maybe after tonight there will be more of them and David will get fed up with the criticism and come back where he belongs. smile.gif  chant6ez.gif

Where? Preston?

After the mighty Arsenal put 3 or 4 past them later tonight Moyes will definately be on the "job at serious risk" register.

Reyes to score two with Bergkamp and Hleb getting the others.

Quality Arsenal eh Robbored... you catch the game last week? :P

I predict a 0 - 0 tonight. Without Henry I think Arsenal may struggle to score. They will do well to get anywhere near the mighty United this season....

Quality Arsenal eh Robbored... you catch the game last week? :P

I predict a 0 - 0 tonight.  Without Henry I think Arsenal may struggle to score.  They will do well to get anywhere near the mighty United this season....

Without Henry? What about Pires,Lunjberg,Reyes,Van Persie - Oh! I forgot Sol Campbell......... whistling.gif

Guest routabout
I can't belive everton fans are seriously thinking about wanting Moyes out. Idiots.

I agree. Moyes is doing a good job at Everton and if it weren't for him, I think they may have dropped down a division. When he was appointed, Everton couldn't really afford anybody else.

But even if Moyes were sacked tonight, I just can't see him coming to us, regardless of what we offer him. He's way out of our league now. We should have snapped him up when we had the chance. Hindsight is indeed a wonderful thing!

I agree. Moyes is doing a good job at Everton and if it weren't for him, I think they may have dropped down a division. When he was appointed, Everton couldn't really afford anybody else.

But even if Moyes were sacked tonight, I just can't see him coming to us, regardless of what we offer him. He's way out of our league now. We should have snapped him up when we had the chance. Hindsight is indeed a wonderful thing!

He won't be sacked tonight! He won't get sacked if they lose the next 5 games. He will keep them up this season no problem. They just overachieved last season and got lucky in a lot of games.

Guest routabout
He won't be sacked tonight! He won't get sacked if they lose the next 5 games. He will keep them up this season no problem. They just overachieved last season and got lucky in a lot of games.

You're right about their overachievement last season and I sincerely hope that you're right about him not being sacked. But, stranger things have happened.....

Guest routabout

In fairness, I think they saved face a little, in the second half. At least in not conceding any more. I think Davis' shot from near the centre circle, just before ninety minutes, kind of summed Everton up. They have no real strength goin forward, are low on confidence and they don't appear to have many ideas.

In fairness, I think they saved face a little, in the second half. At least in not conceding any more.

Thats because the mighty Gunners had the game won at half-time.No need to get out of second gear in the second 45.With only one up front Everton were never going to threaten.

Arsenal were toying with them.

Guest routabout
Thats because the mighty Gunners had the game won at half-time.No need to get out of second gear in the second 45.With only one up front Everton were never going to threaten.

So I take it that you're part gooner? wink.gif

Lucky, lucky Arsenal......

In fairness, they were awesome first half!! Still think you will be found out over the next few games without Henry though.

I would be perfectly happy to shake your hand on £20 on the Arse V Man U games this season (score each game, even money each game, away team gets the draw).... Mr Robinson?...

Archived