IGNORED

Going Down, Going Down, Going Down

Guest gas_head1883

Guest gas_head1883

After yet another appaling display from you boys last night, surely a new manager would not be able to turn around City's season now.

Welcome to life in League 2.

Just think at least there will be local Derby's next season..

After yet another appaling display from you boys last night, surely a new manager would not be able to turn around City's season now.

Welcome to life in League 2.

Just think at least there will be local Derby's next season..

at least we'd be gauranteed 6 points then.

Guest gas_head1883

Lets be honest, both teams are doing rubbish this season. Rovers for the last few seasons), we probably both deserve to be in league 2..

Things are always greener on the other side... praying smiley.gif

Guest gas_head1883
concentrate on your own team after losing to chester 4-0

you all said it will be easy to win your league and you are

still there.

going to the conference this season then.

Mate

I go both Home and away to watch the Rovers, week in and week out. After watching us lose 4-0 to Chester i have run out of words to say about my beloved club.

I have already turned my thought to next season and life without Ian Atkins and playing the like of Bristol City, Exeter and MK Dons.. I can't wait...(he says sarcastically)

Guest routabout
Lets be honest, both teams are doing rubbish this season. Rovers for the last few seasons), we probably both deserve to be in league 2..

Things are always greener on the other side... praying smiley.gif

Well thanks.

You honestly reckon we're coming down to your level? rofl2br.gif

Guest gas_head1883
Well thanks.

Yes I honestly do. The damage that Tinnion had done at City will be to much for even the likes of Mourinho, Wenger and Fergusson to turn around.

You might aswell all admit it know (it will make it easier at the end of season).

The only way we won't be playing you next season is if we go to the conference and to be absolutely truthful there is a distict possibility of this if we don't pick things up.

Well thanks.

You are either completely stoopid or don't support Rovers at all doh.gif How can a Rovers fan come on here and take the michael out of a team admittedly going through tough times, but ARE PLAYING IN A LEAGUE ABOVE? City also have their own stadium and do not pay rent to play on an old field with a few old cow barns to accomodate their bitter and twisted fans from the elements?

Just an observation ... carry on

Guest gas_head1883
You are either completely stoopid or don't support Rovers at all  doh.gif  How can a Rovers fan come on here and take the michael out of a team admittedly going through tough times, but ARE PLAYING IN A LEAGUE ABOVE? City also have their own stadium and do not pay rent to play on an old field with a few old cow barns to accomodate their bitter and twisted fans from the elements?

Mate is either Laugh or cry.... What would you prefer??

You are either completely stoopid or don't support Rovers at all  doh.gif  How can a Rovers fan come on here and take the michael out of a team admittedly going through tough times, but ARE PLAYING IN A LEAGUE ABOVE? City also have their own stadium and do not pay rent to play on an old field with a few old cow barns to accomodate their bitter and twisted fans from the elements?

rofl2br.gif

Welcome to the forum family wink.gif

Guest walshy shuffle

City are playing poorly no doubt,but with the right manager they will stay up,weve only played, what nine games!!! wishful thinking from the gashead..id be more worried about his teams position!!!just as well only 2 go down or it would be irene goodnight rofl2br.gif

the damage tinnion has done??? the only thing he did wrong was he couldnt kick the big time charlies hard enough to get them to preform for him, this is a minor blip i believe when the new manager comes in there will be a new sense of morale here, everybody will be playing for there furture so hopefully they all get the kick thats been needed, a few wins later and your mid table city.gif

Guest gas_head1883
don't throw stones when you live in a glass house  wink.gif

like the gas are safe? like the gas are looking good  dunno.gif  doh.gif

If you bothered to read my previous posts then you would relise that I was slating both Rovers and City.

I will re-illeterate the point for you because you clearly do not understand, Now pay attention.....

Both City and Rovers are in a terrible league position and both clubs are playing rubbish football. If rovers do not go down to the confrence it will be great to see a local derby back in Bristol again next season!!

chant6ez.gifchant6ez.gifchant6ez.gifchant6ez.gifchant6ez.gifchant6ez.gif

If you bothered to read my previous posts then you would relise that I was slating both Rovers and City.

I will re-illeterate the point for you because you clearly do not understand, Now pay attention.....

Both City and Rovers are in a terrible league position and both clubs are playing rubbish football.  If rovers do not go down to the confrence it will be great to see a local derby back in Bristol again next season!!

chant6ez.gif  chant6ez.gif  chant6ez.gif  chant6ez.gif  chant6ez.gif  chant6ez.gif

your right i couldn't be bothered snack.gif

what next a bristol united disapointed2se.gif

Guest The red dog

What is the point registering on the forum to gloat about City's predicament when your own team are doing so completely cr*p!

I would care to wager that we will never see a Bristol Derby in a league game ever again! Because we will pull ourselve up the league and ultimately get it right, where as the Rovers don't have the ambition or money to ever get back out of that lousy division!

Archived