IGNORED

Going Down, Going Down, Going Down

Guest gas_head1883

Lets be honest, both teams are doing rubbish this season. Rovers for the last few seasons), we probably both deserve to be in league 2..

Things are always greener on the other side... praying smiley.gif

I saw your lot at Chester on Saturday, and my God you were poor. I thought we had problems, but seeing that shower made me realise things could be so much worse than they are.

I saw your lot at Chester on Saturday, and my God you were poor. I thought we had problems, but seeing that shower made me realise things could be so much worse than they are.

Like your fans going at each other at Notts Forest?

Lets be honest, there's two consistently $hite 'professional' football teams in Bristol that incredibly still have some supporters! Why?

Well,  thankfully you're not me.  And just out of interest, how are you spelling that word you hashed out?  From what I can remember,  there should only be 3 but then again maybe the thumbs confused you when counting?

What a great retort doh.gif

Ever heard of a filter? blink.gif

So? how are the walls looking this season? w00t.gif

About as bleak as being 23rd.

At least we've got a new man coming in!

And with only 9 games gone there is a good chance of getting back on track ( by this I mean avoiding relegation, NOT promotion, before you clamber onto the "city fans are dreamers" bandwagon).

How bleak can it possibly get before you get rid of your inept manager? laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Guest gas_head1883

Yes we were very poor on Saturday but thats how we have played all season (exception against Oxford)

What hope have we got??

Guest gas_head1883
At least we still won't have to play you lot gas head because hows life going to be in the conference laugh.gif

Well you robbed us pre-season, We won't let you do that again!!!!

Junior's coming to get you. Junior's coming to get you dance.gifdance.gifdance.gif

Well you robbed us pre-season, We won't let you do that again!!!!

Junior's coming to get you. Junior's coming to get you  dance.gif  dance.gif  dance.gif

And how long will you be able to hang onto your ONLY saleable asset?

He'll be off to Northampton when the next transfer window opens for sure. They've always got a few quid to spend on a final putsch up the Jules Verne League.

Guest gas_head1883
And how long will you be able to hang onto your ONLY saleable asset?

He'll be off to Northampton when the next transfer window opens for sure. They've always got a few quid to spend on a final putsch up the Jules Verne League.

Since when has Northampton been intrested in Junior?? Last I knew it was Oxford and Southend, both bids Rovers laughed off!!

Junior is currently discussing a new contract which will keep him with us for at least another 3 years!!

He is a natural goal scorer something which City havn't got since Leroy Lita (who was magical) left you. Even Marcus Stewart can't seem to score this season laugh.giflaugh.gif

Since when has Northampton been intrested in Junior?? Last I knew it was Oxford and Southend, both bids Rovers laughed off!!

Junior is currently discussing a new contract which will keep him with us for at least another 3 years!!

He is a natural goal scorer something which City havn't got since Leroy Lita (who was magical) left you. Even Marcus Stewart can't seem to score this season  laugh.gif  laugh.gif

3 more years of hurt for Junior. Oh, the humanity!

Yeah, but knowing what you lot are like, Junior Agogo will probably end up playing for someone like Wigan very soon! (Doubtful that it'll be in the Premiership straight from League Two though!)

I guess both clubs tend to be the same with letting decent players go, but at least in most cases, we generally can hold onto them a little longer than you can before they go up a Division or 2! Still, where did it ever get us? doh.gif

Guest bristolgirl
After yet another appaling display from you boys last night, surely a new manager would not be able to turn around City's season now.

Welcome to life in League 2.

Just think at least there will be local Derby's next season..

Get Out!! city.gifcity.gifcity.gifcity.gif

HaHa Rovers fans are funny. I went to Rovers last week home to oxford. I can honestly say they're ground is poo, thier stewards are complete t0ssers (i went in and mates needed to get more moeny, i wasnt allowed back out because the stewards were being ######s), the "fans" make as much noise as a mouse with a sore throat. And the football... I would not call the crap i witnessed football. We played better against Colchester and Doncaster than Rovers did against Oxford. So before you start mocking our league position, your team could do with an improvement first.

Guest routabout
BOTH  bristol teams could be in this jules verne league next season!!!!!

unless the gas go up that is  farmer.gif  farmer.gif

Eh? Don't tell me that the cheeky bar stewards have developed yet another marketing ploy to artificially boost the status of existing divisions, thus justifying the price hikes? This is getting ridiculous now.

Archived