IGNORED

Going Down, Going Down, Going Down

Guest gas_head1883

Guest black n white forever
finnish building your ground then come back and diss us smile.gif

finish building your team before you diss us!!!

our capacity is currently more than enough with a half finished stand.

this is like being on the oatcake board but funnier dance.gifdance.gif

Guest scrumpy dare
finish building your team before you diss us!!!

our capacity is currently more than  enough with a half finished stand.

this is like being on the oatcake board but funnier  dance.gif  dance.gif

try filling ground then dance.gif

I thought you vale fans loved us at city. After all you have 4 of our players  wink.gif

4?????? bell,hulbert and dinning,who's the 4th????

oh yes forgot about him lololol sicknote!

must admit we're all gutted that lees always injured,looks a very good player when fit,dunno if we'll give him a new contract at end of season,i hope he makes it though,a real 100 % player when fit

must admit we're all gutted that lees always injured,looks a very good player when fit,dunno if we'll give him a new contract at end of season,i hope he makes it though,a real 100 % player when fit

My mate is a vale fan and he reckons your good spell is well and truely over after ypur performance against Colchester. sad.gif

My mate is a vale fan and he reckons your good spell is well and truely over after ypur performance against Colchester.  sad.gif

dunno about the good spell being over but it was a SHOCKER against the WORST side i have ever seen!!!

the worrying thing was we couldnt open up what was obviously an appalling side sad.gif

Guest scrumpy dare
dunno about the good spell being over but it was a SHOCKER against the WORST side i have ever seen!!!

the worrying thing was we couldnt open up what was obviously an appalling side sad.gif

colchester have a better defence then what ive seen of vale this season blink.gif

colchester have a better defence then what ive seen of vale this season blink.gif

the stats don't lie!

i don't know how colchester went on against you but surely surely they have'nt got extremely lucky twice this season?

Guest scrumpy dare
the stats don't lie!

i don't know how colchester went on against you but surely surely they have'nt got extremely lucky twice this season?

ummm...their doing better(colchester 14th) than city(23rd ooh that hurt) and we beat you 4-2 enough said. however getting jammy goals against the like's of brentford have obviousely helped you.

ummm...their doing better(colchester 14th) than city(23rd ooh that hurt) and we beat you 4-2 enough said. however getting jammy goals against the like's of brentford have obviousely helped you.

don't confuse quality strikes with jammy goals laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

i think he described it as a carress!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my eyes are'nt what they used to be and i couldnt quite read your league position in your last post scrumpy dare,can you repeat it????????? rofl2br.gifrofl2br.gifrofl2br.gifrofl2br.gifrofl2br.gif

i shouldnt be rubbing it in really cos i know it will come back to haunt me come xmas-ish ,but while i can Hmm, I bet there's a smilie on here that conveys laughter but I'm too much of a gent to look for it.

Guest scrumpy dare
don't confuse quality strikes with jammy goals  laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif

i think he described it as a carress!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think the lad who scrored and the brenford kid in goal had a deal going on. whistling.gif

my eyes are'nt what they used to be and i couldnt quite read your league position in your last post scrumpy dare,can you repeat it????????? rofl2br.gif  rofl2br.gif  rofl2br.gif  rofl2br.gif  rofl2br.gif

i shouldnt be rubbing it in really cos i know it will come back to haunt me come xmas-ish      ,but while i can Hmm, I bet there's a smilie on here that conveys laughter but I'm too lazy to look for it.

At least your realistic though B n W. You don't expect promotion every season like us. Anything more than mid table is a plus for you lot. city.gif

At least your realistic though B n W. You don't expect promotion every season like us. Anything more than mid table is a plus for you lot. city.gif

bet even you lot would be happyn with mid table at the moment razz.gif

Guest scrumpy dare
my eyes are'nt what they used to be and i couldnt quite read your league position in your last post scrumpy dare,can you repeat it????????? rofl2br.gif  rofl2br.gif  rofl2br.gif  rofl2br.gif  rofl2br.gif

i shouldnt be rubbing it in really cos i know it will come back to haunt me come xmas-ish      ,but while i can Hmm, I bet there's a smilie on here that conveys laughter but I'm too much of a gent to look for it.

well that's nice of you but at the moment every team in the league(and some other's) must be laughing at us but I'm sticking behinde the team and i'll still be going chesterfield on a friday night because i know.......chesterfield might score an own goal laugh.gif but seriously we are on a serious low and and alot people i know are giving up on them by not going anymore and not renewing season ticket's. people angry making it seem the worst point in our history. any city fan's care to enlightten me on our worst period? crying.gifblink.gif

Guest gas_head1883
Were u one of the people that turned your backs on the team?

No I didn't, I think that doing this was absolutely stupid, they should of continued to support the club not "Turn their backs" (no pun intended).

Archived