IGNORED

Breaking News....breaking News....

greenun

From the EP back page.......

NEW BOSS IN 48 HOURS!

City board are now close to appointing their man - as Johnson enters race

(Sorry, but I can't be a**ed to type out the report in full)

All a matter of agreeing a compensation package ?

£30 k - as I understand.

Please SL - find it praying smiley.gif

Looky here people!

http://www.ciderspaceforum.co.uk/cgi-bin/d...&conf=DCConfID1

It looks like Yeovil fans are convinced that he's on his way here too! Good signs! praying smiley.gif

The two threads on there that I read either quote this forum or the same papers we read, hardly firm evidence.

I so much want this to be true though, I can't tell you how disappointed I will be if it not him.

why would Johnson come here when he turned down coventry & derby last season? can't see it myself!

maybe he can see more potential in our squad to stay up and go on to higher leagues than he has at yeovil dunno.gif

a challenge to get the best out of our squad,maybe he feels our squad with him in charge can still walk this league dunno.gif

maybe he can see more potential in our squad to stay up and go on to higher leagues than he has at yeovil dunno.gif

a challenge to get the best out of our squad,maybe he feels our squad with him in charge can still walk this league dunno.gif

Well it is going to be a very long walk sad.gif

Just steering us clear into contention for the playoffs at the end of the season would be good enough for me. city.gif

Whilst Johnson did well last year he hasn't exactly excelled at a higher level.

Actually, he hasn't managed at a higher level than League One.

His interviews on Radio Briz alway leave me cold. He has an art of saying the bleedin obvious in an unemotional voice.

I'm not enthused. unsure.gif

And if that's my attitude, I'm sure our fancy-dan star players will react similarly.

somebody post them the back page of todays Evil post........should rattle them a bit more biggrin.gif

or a link when EP can be bothered to update their shyte........i mean't site biggrin.gif

you're having a laugh aren't you? No way Gary Johnson will be you're next manager,besides why go down the pyramid? Even rooovers think they can attract him!!!He signed a 3 year contract in April,do you think you can pay that off? Mind you if you can pay someone £250,000 pa to score all your goals you must be well offf!!!!!

Whilst Johnson did well last year he hasn't exactly excelled at a higher level.

Actually, he hasn't managed at a higher level than League One.

His interviews on Radio Briz alway leave me cold.  He has an art of saying the bleedin obvious in an unemotional voice.

I'm not enthused.  unsure.gif

And if that's my attitude, I'm sure our fancy-dan star players will react similarly.

Didn't he manage the Latvian international side?

you're having a laugh aren't you? No way Gary Johnson will be you're next manager,besides why go down the pyramid? Even rooovers think they can attract him!!!He signed a 3 year contract in April,do you think you can pay that off? Mind you if you can pay someone £250,000 pa to score all your goals you must be well offf!!!!!

Right. Then you've got nothing to worry about have you?

AaaaaGgggHhhhhhhhh!!! banghead.gifbanghead.gifbanghead.gif

I can't stand it any more!!! All the rumours and lies. Building our hopes up and knocking them down again depending on who is being nominated as our next manager.

Often there is some truth in rumours, whilst others are purely cow poo. I'm damned if I can work out what is what anymore. Normally things leak from the club but they seem to have successfully lit so many fires they have got a good smokescreen this time.

It's just too complicated for me, put me out of my misery and just hurry up and name someone please Steve! biggrin.gif

48 hrs and we shall see if you are so cocky biggrin.gif

silly little trattor boy farmer.gif

Someone type up the story from the EP please!

too stingy to buy that tripe.......i wait for the web version,free of charge biggrin.gif

although the paper version is easier to wipe yer a--e with whistling.gif

Archived