IGNORED

Gary Johnson

Guest honeymonster

Guest honeymonster

Just heard on the radio that, subject to compensationhe will join either today or monday. press conference some time this morning.

Geoff Twentypence was on the radio saying hes been told its done bar giving yeovil a few pennies.

Great decision by the board!! :chant6ez:

Just heard on the radio that, subject to compensationhe will join either today or monday. press conference some time this morning.

Geoff Twentypence was on the radio saying hes been told its done bar giving yeovil a few pennies.

Great decision by the board!! :chant6ez:

Good news!

But I think it might be more than a "few pennies"! Yeovil will want serious compensation for losing thier star manager.

Good news!

But I think it might be more than a "few pennies"! Yeovil will want serious compensation for losing thier star manager.

You mean, we might have to barter with them Alan?

Throw in some corrugated iron and asphalt sheeting for one of their stands, plus hardcore from the 'soon' to be demolished Wedlock Stand?

Good news!

I agree, but I think it will balance out favourably against the kind of annual salary people like Peter Reid and "teams" like Bassett and Wise would want.

If this is true then how come everything that goes on at City is leaked unofficially to the press/media before it is announced officially? Who is it that just can't keep quiet?

It may be more of a lucky guess or maybe Yeovil leaked it. Don't forget earlier on on in the week/on the weekend the media was certain we were going to appoint LL.

Guest honeymonster

Anyone know if we can listen to this announcement? will it be on radio. If so what station?

radio bristol, said they will announce anything that happens as soon as it does.

Archived