IGNORED

Don't Want Johnson

Mrdc

To be honest I really don't know what all the fuss is about with this bloke!

He comes over as being really annoying and irritating in radio interviews.

He has no real experience of managing a big club like ours, his only real experience is some poxy little team in Somerset and don't forget Latvia could not wait to get rid of him.

This job has real pressure and real fans, I think he is going to be out of his depth.

If you read this Mr. Johnson, please don't come as I can only see it all ending in tears.

He has no real experience of managing a big club like ours, his only real experience is some poxy little team in Somerset and don't forget Latvia could not wait to get rid of him.

This job has real pressure and real fans, I think he is going to be out of his depth.

If you read this Mr. Johnson, please don't come as I can only see it all ending in tears.

:grr: there's always one.

:@ :grr:

:grr: there's always one.

Well I am sorry, but I am not going to join in with the rest of the happy clappers just for the sake of it.

We need a real hard man manager who is going to shake the club up big team such as Martin Allen or Dave Bassett. Johnson is to much of a softty in my opinion.

I hope he doesn't read this as it's utter crap, moaning already :@ go and "support" the gas

Who do you want Wenger? Ferguson? :doh:

Mate never seen you on here before are you from "planet gargos". You realy do sound alien to me and many others.

This fella must be an agent provocateur sent by the gas to stir things up, either that or he's just stupid.

Nope, I am a season ticket holder and go to a fair number of away games as well! I have always found Johnson to be an iritating little dwarf and personally I don't want him.

Guest BCFC_JOHNERZ_88

a big club like ours, mate i don't know if u have noticed but we are lying near the bottom of league 1' why do some city fans think we are bigger than chelsea the fact is we are not a big club anymore ,we have a big fan base yes but in terms of finance we aint, also we need good results to make us big but as i said we are in league 1 and wont be a big club until we get out of it

:city::city:

did you just post on the Yeovil board??

Nope, I am a season ticket holder and go to a fair number of away games as well! I have always found Johnson to be an iritating little dwarf and personally I don't want him.

So are you saying the board should not appoint a new manager on his managerial record, but on whether you find him irritating or not.

I bet you're the bloke that sits behind me moaning all game long........even when we're winning! :doh:

Guest BCFC_JOHNERZ_88

Eh...news just in....we're not a big club!! GJ is an excellent choice!! At leasr he has some managerial experience..Unlike our last leader and chief!!

i would say fans from other teams would know more about yeovil than city because of there cup runs and there promotions so in the way of popularity yeovil are more well known than city

at the moment anyway :@ :city::city:

I hope that when you mention "real fans" you are not putting yourself in that catagory and the only thing annoying and irritating is your good self!

We are teetering on entering league 2 and you have te audacity to say 'he has no real experience of managing a big club like ours.' Amusing in a perverse kind of way!

In a later post you say something along the lines of 'we need a hard man', Kevin Amankwaah went to Yeovil and stated publicly that the training their was much harder than it was at BCFC. This bloke is exactly what we need at this club, it is the best possible appointment.

Woah, slow down mate. He hasn't even got the job yet!! If you're upset about a proven manager being appointed, how did you feel when Tinnion got the job? Personally, I'd much rather see Johnson get the job ahead of the other candidates mentioned.

i would say fans from other teams would know more about yeovil than city because of there cup runs and there promotions so in the way of popularity yeovil are more well known than city

at the moment anyway :@ :city::city:

Ummm I don't think so we get 9,000 even when are rubbish, yeovil get 6 or 7 thousand!

Have you ever been to Huish Park??? The Dolman is about the size of their little tin pot ground. Another reason why Johnson could be out of his depth!!!

Guest walshy shuffle

:Crazy: he will do well...lets see what you think in 18 months.

He has no real experience of managing a big club like ours, his only real experience is some poxy little team in Somerset

Some Somerset inbred has just copied my message onto their forum!!!!

Ummm I don't think so we get 9,000 even when are rubbish, yeovil get 6 or 7 thousand!

Have you ever been to Huish Park??? The Dolman is about the size of their little tin pot ground. Another reason why Johnson could be out of his depth!!!

Congratulations, people like you are the reason other fans enjoy our failure.

Woah, slow down mate. He hasn't even got the job yet!! If you're upset about a proven manager being appointed, how did you feel when Tinnion got the job? Personally, I'd much rather see Johnson get the job ahead of the other candidates mentioned.

I really did not want Tinnion to be appointed. I would have much rather Wilson stayed for another year.

I am just popping down to AG now ith my 'We don't want Johnson' plackard..

So lets get this right, you think GJ is the wrong choice because-you find him irritating due to his size, and we have a bigger ground! The voice of reason!! I also think you have a 'size' issue you need to deal with, time for the shrink.

Guest BCFC_JOHNERZ_88

I DIDNT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT FACILITES yes its true we got a better gorund and better attendances but we are i BIG club like u say shudnt we be getting 20,000 every match .

i said about popularity

and yeovil are more well known than city atm

or are u still in dream land were city are top of them premiership and champions of europe

correct me if I'm wrong mr city

a big club like ours, mate i don't know if u have noticed but we are lying near the bottom of league 1' why do some city fans think we are bigger than chelsea the fact is we are not a big club anymore ,we have a big fan base yes but in terms of finance we aint, also we need good results to make us big but as i said we are in league 1 and wont be a big club until we get out of it

:city::city:

Almost 500 people on the Fans Forum at 10.30 in the morning?

City are still big, just many fans are waiting for the right leader to enthuse them again.

Very few will be disappointed with Gary Johnson. :whistle::city:

Archived