IGNORED

Don't Want Johnson

Mrdc

To be honest I really don't know what all the fuss is about with this bloke!

He comes over as being really annoying and irritating in radio interviews.

He has no real experience of managing a big club like ours, his only real experience is some poxy little team in Somerset and don't forget Latvia could not wait to get rid of him.

This job has real pressure and real fans, I think he is going to be out of his depth.

If you read this Mr. Johnson, please don't come as I can only see it all ending in tears.

Thats right, the same poxy little team that is currently higher in the league than you. What am I if not a real fan? How very insulting.

If you don't want him we will gladly keep him.

Guest BCFC_JOHNERZ_88

Ummm I don't think so we get 9,000 even when are rubbish, yeovil get 6 or 7 thousand!

Have you ever been to Huish Park??? The Dolman is about the size of their little tin pot ground. Another reason why Johnson could be out of his depth!!!

I DIDNT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT FACILITES yes its true we got a better gorund and better attendances but we are i BIG club like u say shudnt we be getting 20,000 every match .

i said about popularity

and yeovil are more well known than city atm

or are u still in dream land were city are top of them premiership and champions of europe

correct me if I'm wrong mr city

Ummm I don't think so we get 9,000 even when are rubbish, yeovil get 6 or 7 thousand!

Have you ever been to Huish Park??? The Dolman is about the size of their little tin pot ground. Another reason why Johnson could be out of his depth!!!

I'm sure that was right at the top of the board's list of questions: "Have you ever managed a team in front of a structure quite as magnificent as our wonderful Dolman stand?"

Is it to late to try and get Bobby Robson? He's managed at the Nou Camp, St James' Park, and Wembley. He won't fail because you think the Dolman is too much for him to handle. However he might fail because he wakes up in the morning and can't remember which football club he manages.

Guest BCFC_JOHNERZ_88

I'm sure that was right at the top of the board's list of questions: "Have you ever managed a team in front of a structure quite as magnificent as our wonderful Dolman stand?"

Is it to late to try and get Bobby Robson? He's managed at the Nou Camp, St James' Park, and Wembley. He won't fail because you think the Dolman is too much for him to handle. However he might fail because he wakes up in the morning and can't remember which football club he manages.

:rofl2br::rofl2br: quality mate :rofl2br:

Thats right, the same poxy little team that is currently higher in the league than you. What am I if not a real fan? How very insulting.

If you don't want him we will gladly keep him.

I cant beleive that you have the cheek to come on here and compare your little club, playing non league until a few years ago with players made up of postman, plumbers and farmers.

We have been in the football league for over a hundred years and where were you???? Yeovi is a tiny town in the middle of nowhere Bristol is one of the biggest cities in the UK.

You might be above us at the moment, but its the first time in your history and probably be the last!

I really did not want Tinnion to be appointed. I would have much rather Wilson stayed for another year.

I am just popping down to AG now ith my 'We don't want Johnson' plackard..

Please do.I am sure it will be a matter of seconds before a real fan fits it over that empty head of yours

Guest BCFC_JOHNERZ_88

I cant beleive that you have the cheek to come on here and compare your little club, playing non league until a few years ago with players made up of postman, plumbers and farmers.

We have been in the football league for over a hundred years and where were you???? Yeovi is a tiny town in the middle of nowhere Bristol is one of the biggest cities in the UK.

You might be above us at the moment, but its the first time in your history and probably be the last!

you have changed your words abit havent u big city i agree but whats happened to your big club philosophy

ebut other part of post is funny well done Hmm, I bet there's a smilie on here that conveys laughter but I'm too lazy to look for it.

He has no real experience of managing a big club like ours, his only real experience is some poxy little team in Somerset and don't forget Latvia could not wait to get rid of him.

This job has real pressure and real fans, I think he is going to be out of his depth.

If you read this Mr. Johnson, please don't come as I can only see it all ending in tears.

One thing i will say is that goe back to that little hole u came out of.

If this comes of this is going to be one of the best appointments this club has made since we took wilson on nearly five years ago.

its going to take time but one thing is for sure I'm giving this man my full backing and who ever thinks hes not the right man then goe and hide and keep your mouths shut. :@ :@

Precisely. So imagine how good he is then to turn a club of farmers and postmen into a club positioned higher in the league than your massive club.

Yeovil is a tiny town and we are higher in the league than both clubs from the massive city of Bristol.

And as for your being in the league for over a century, please leave in the present and not the past.

I DIDNT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT FACILITES yes its true we got a better gorund and better attendances but we are i BIG club like u say shudnt we be getting 20,000 every match .

i said about popularity

or are u still in dream land were city are top of them premiership and champions of europe

A club that has spent 4 of the last 94 years in the lower leagues cannot be classed as 'A Big Club'.

One thing YTFC have in there favour is at least they are moving in the right direction something BCFC haven't done since 1998 !!

They like BCFC look now though to have found there level on the ladder !

One thing i will say is that goe back to that little hole u came out off.

If this comes of this is going to be one of the best appointments this club has made since we took wilson on nearly five years ago.

its going to take time but one thing is for sure I'm giving this man my full backing and who ever thinks hes not the right man then goe and hide and keep your mouths shut. :@ :@

If he is appointed he will get my full support. As I only want the very best for this 'big; club of ours.

I just feel there are better people out there who could do a better job and thankfully we live in a democracy and I can come on here and speak my mind!!

Precisely. So imagine how good he is then to turn a club of farmers and postmen into a club positioned higher in the league than your massive club.

Yeovil is a tiny town and we are higher in the league than both clubs from the massive city of Bristol.

And as for your being in the league for over a century, please leave in the present and not the past.

God I really do hate dellusions of grandeur and arrogance!

Come and watch a game at Bristol City and then you will see what I mean by a proper football club!

your avin a laugh sorry good appointment is johnson

Come and watch a game at Bristol City and then you will see what I mean by a proper football club!

Delusions of grandeur? I think not. Arrogance? Definitely not.

I have been to Ashton Gate actually and enjoyed it. I have also attended higher level football and enjoyed that.

What was your point again?

Delusions of grandeur? I think not. Arrogance? Definitely not.

I have been to Ashton Gate actually and enjoyed it. I have also attended higher level football and enjoyed that.

What was your point again?

That I don't want Johnson to be next City Manager. If your really a Yeovil fan you don't want him to be next City manage either!!!

So why you having a go at me mate?, if we both agree!

Farmers :@

i said about popularity

Translate please, ever heard of a 'spill chicker'

If he is appointed he will get my full support. As I only want the very best for this 'big; club of ours.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

the words "pot" and "kettle" spring to mind

That I don't want Johnson to be next City Manager. If your really a Yeovil fan you don't want him to be next City manage either!!!

So why you having a go at me mate?, if we both agree!

Farmers :@

I don't want him to go to City obviously. I want him here at Yeovil for as long as possible. But if he wants to leave for pastures new, he deserves a chance and with no animosity our end simply for what he has done for us.

At least one person agrees with me!!

http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=44812

Just a shame he cant spell or write properly, otherwise I am sure he is a genius like me!

I don't want him to go to City obviously. I want him here at Yeovil for as long as possible. But if he wants to leave for pastures new, he deserves a chance and with no animosity our end simply for what he has done for us.

Well stop coming onto other teams forums and picking arguments with city fans!

Someone on here said that latvia couldnt wait to get rid of him! your having a laugh whoever you are he helped them get to euro 2004, and was a guest of honour at all there group games sitting on the bench with the other players and manager.

As for his job at yeovil how can anyone criticise him for that!!!!!!!

I'm not sure he is the right man but at least we play some footy and be disciplined.

his only real experience is some poxy little team in Somerset and don't forget Latvia could not wait to get rid of him.

Please don't comment on things you are clearly uninformed to comment on.

1. The poxy little team in Somerset beat Ipswich (Premiership promotion hopefuls) away on the same night we were losing at home to Barnet (newly promoted from the Conference).

They also narrowly lost 3-2 away at Charlton (decent Premiership side) earlier this year, whilst last year they lost only 2-0 at home to Liverpool (European Champions).

Four or five years ago whilst they were still in the Conference they lost only 2-1 away at Bolton (decent Premiership side). This all strikes me as experience of making a team play above their level.

And of course its underpinned by a solid record of successive promotions playing good attacking football and winning a lot of admirers. What do you know that's different? Which part of this don't we want?

2. Latvia could not wait to get rid of him? Funny that, seeing as they invited him back out to Portugal for Euro 2004 to act as a coaching consultant at a major tournament.

If you don't know anything about football why open your mouth? Better to have us think you're an idiot than open your mouth and confirm it.

Yes, of course you do.

He has no real experience of managing a big club like ours.

I cant beleive that you have the cheek to come on here and compare your little club

Hypocrit.

Someone on here said that latvia couldnt wait to get rid of him! your having a laugh whoever you are he helped them get to euro 2004, and was a guest of honour at all there group games sitting on the bench with the other players and manager.

As for his job at yeovil how can anyone criticise him for that!!!!!!!

I'm not sure he is the right man but at least we play some footy and be disciplined.

I read something in WSC a few years back that in fact the Latvian fans really did not like him at all and really coulld not wait to see the back of him..Maybe because he's a shorty I don't know!!!!

I have not critcised the job he has done at Yeovil at all. I just think he is not a big enough manager (and no I don't mean height) for the job here! He has never done a firefighting job before and thats what we need at the moment!

Archived