IGNORED

Who Will Improve Most

kiwicolin

as above - the fans

Hopefully we will all become more positive

Question; If Tinion were to return and be given the standing ovation that his overall contribution merits, what likelihood would there be of GJ attacking the fans for having a go at him? He seems a much much better man manager than Tinnion.

I agree that his contribution merits a degree of praise, but lets not get carried away.

Brian was a great player for BCFC for a good 10 years, his testimonial year served as a reminder of that and as a pay day for what is fast becoming a rare event with players and clubs.

But he did untold damage as a manager, and I don't see any reason to get him back just yet.

The events surrounding Brians departure were sad but inevitable. The picture of him at Swansea was the cruellest reminder of what he tried to take on.

Gary Johnson is here, let him have a go at making something from BCFC, and lets just leave Tinnion be for a while.

I think he will improve the whole team.

The boys have had it too easy for too long and they will all give 110% for this manager, or they will be out.

He is a very well respected manager with a great attitude for the game and the players will thrive from it.

He has given the whole place a massive lift and hes only been here 3 days.enough said

It sure would be interesting to see who comes out as 'Player Of The Season' at the end of May, I'm confident that title will goto Stewart, but he'll have stiff competition.

I think many of the young players have a great opportunity to shine under Johnson, Skuse, Cotterill, Goldbourne, Orr & Brown in particular all must feel this is their chance to really put the effort in and show Johnson what they are made of.

Fortune should be a contender for most improved, could he actually get worse?

Can't discount the possibility of Johnson getting the best out of Bridges either, if he can stays fit i think Johnson could revive his football career in style at Ashton Gate, just hope he sees more of the coaches than the physios this season.

Overall i think the whole Club will benefit, we will all improve under Johnson.

Archived