IGNORED

Who Will Improve Most

kiwicolin

as we all know , we can't do anything about the players

we have.so who is the one person that will improve

the most under gary until the january window comes.

my pick will be cole skuse.

my girlfriend says scott brown.

we all know gary johnson has great man management

so it will be interesting who will improve the most.

also who wont improve no matter what?

I think we'll start to see Wiltshire cause his passing game will be utilised. Defensively we must improve especially the full backs athough Orr seems to be doing a decent job at RB. However we're still short of 2 players left back and left midfield

as we all know , we can't do anything about the players

we have.so who is the one person that will improve

the most under gary until the january window comes.

my pick will be cole skuse.

my girlfriend says scott brown.

we all know gary johnson has great man management

so it will be interesting who will improve the most.

also who wont improve no matter what?

Keogh, Woodman and Scuse hopefully !

if we get some more players this season i reckon this will be the best defence/midfield in the league as we have quality strikers already

Amankwaah---------Sodje-----------Heywood------------Fortune

Cotteril------------Wilkshire-------------Terry (paul)-------Goulbourne

--------------------------Stewart----------------Madjo

CLAYTON WILL IMPROVE HE IS A LEGEND

if we get some more players this season i reckon this will be the best defence/midfield in the league as we have quality strikers already

Amankwaah---------Sodje-----------Heywood------------Fortune

Cotteril------------Wilkshire-------------Terry (paul)-------Goulbourne

--------------------------Stewart----------------Madjo

CLAYTON WILL IMPROVE HE IS A LEGEND

Wouldn't want Sodje prone to mistakes, what about Partridge? not sure about Terry either, but happily have big Kev back and Goulbourne with a bit of work would make a good winger, because still concerned about his defensive abilities. As for clayton you've got it wrong he's a Leg End not legend :D

clayton is top class on his day you just have to always slag the team off even when we win :disapointed2se:

When did I slag the team off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???? I haven't even slagged off Clayton!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just having a laugh with you (or at least trying :doh: )

There's scope for improvement across the entire team.

I think Wilkshire will come back into his own a bit more, so long as we utilise his skills.

I also think Clayton will either get it together or go. I still think he has skill but lacks the ability to apply it.

Stewart might start scoring if Johnson can sort out the supply from midfield to the strikers

Hopefully overall we'll start playing quicker again (we've looked so pedestrian for such a long time)

One of my main critiscisms of Tinnion was his total lack of man management skills, and 16 months is a long time to let players drift. It won't happen overnight, but when players start realising what the bloke next to them is doing and can anticipate where a pass might be put or start thinking more about an overall strategy for the team, and therefore knowing how they fit in, we will see improvement. It's pretty obvious players thrive on knowing what to do (being told, rather than improvising) City looked lost because NO-ONE knew what the ##### was going on most of the time.

It's not unusual to go back and pilfer one or two 'favorites' from your old team, and I wonder if any Yeovil players might move across in january.

Archived