IGNORED

Just Seen

Guest paulton rovers red

at ashton gate talking to players I think he could be the new city manager soon wouldnt mind him or Lawrence

Yeah, Might just be co-incidence but I also saw an interview with him on the main site where they talked about the challenges ahead, and how he planned to take the team forward now that he was manager.

I reckon there's a good chance that he might get the job I reckon, wouldn't mind him or Lawrence though'

Not that we're worried mate, but did you bang your head this morning?

It'll get the stamp of approval once he returns, telling us all he knew the whole time who our manager is, and that this was all his idea of a joke.

Well - he's listed as one of the users viewing this posting at the moment. So, come on Paulton...what's the truth?

It was a joke ,I know Johnson wouldnt come to us he's already turned down Coventry and Derby!!!

You posted on Saturday about how excited you were with the new appointment and the game coming up.

Give me one reason to not make me think you are just on a windup (big red button on standby :laugh: )

at ashton gate talking to players I think he could be the new city manager soon wouldnt mind him or Lawrence

Funny you should say that, my mate reckons he saw him at the game on Saturday.

Only a rumour, but what other reason could there be apart looking over his future team??

Don't blame me if he dosen't become manager, as i say only a rumour!

Guest paulton rovers red

Just seen John Laycock at the gate and he thinks tinnion should of been given more time in charge,

he didnt seem very happy I reckon he and landsdown have had a bit of a row i think the story could run and run!!!!

Archived