IGNORED

Need A Late Kickoff

Chivs

I'm flying back to Bristol from The Hague tomorrow night.

The plane gets in at 8.15pm so with a following wind, no traffic and no unfortunate internal Customs incidents (again) I could make the start of the second half.

But I really want to see as much of the game as possible.

Is there any chance someone could help me out? An unfortunate breakdown in front of the Barnsley coach may delay kickoff? If everyone takes along 3 friends, getting the huge crowd into AG could add on a quarter of an hour? A mad naked dash around the touchline could be a time waster?

If anyone can oblige I will of course consider recompense.

The plane gets in at 8.15pm so with a following wind, no traffic and no unfortunate internal Customs incidents (again) I could make the start of the second half.

Is there any chance someone could help me out? An unfortunate breakdown in front of the Barnsley coach may delay kickoff? If everyone takes along 3 friends, getting the huge crowd into AG could add on a quarter of an hour? A mad naked dash around the touchline could be a time waster?

By the time you get your luggage from the carousel, it will nearly midnight anyway.

Tis a bit cold to get me baps out, plus then I am likely to get ejected from the stadium and therefore miss the match so its a no from me I'm afraid.

Sorry!

I was going to suggest that. Maybe we could get Trescothic to do a pre match speach along with the zomerset team. Then we could all do a sing song of "Drink up thee zider!" :D

We could kidnapp a player hows that?

Oddly enough theres a thread regading the possible whereabouts of particular first team players....how much you talking anyways?

I aint doin nuffin for less than a monkey! :ph34r:

Easy, pay attention.

Get off the plane as scheduled, wait in the terminal for 20 minutes while the plane refuels, then (this is the important bit)

Get back on the plane.

When you arrive back in The Hague you will have to put your watch back an hour again thus making up the hour you lost.

This "Golden Hour" will mean that you don`t miss kick off

(i think)

We could kidnapp a player hows that?

Oddly enough theres a thread regading the possible whereabouts of particular first team players....how much you talking anyways?

I aint doin nuffin for less than a monkey! :ph34r:

I don't think a public forum is a good place to discuss such matters. But try to put the following words together:

get you Fortune if you monkey a Clayton kidnap. :cool:

It doesn't matter if the kickoff isn't delayed.

Easy, pay attention.

Get off the plane as scheduled, wait in the terminal for 20 minutes while the plane refuels, then (this is the important bit)

Get back on the plane.

When you arrive back in The Hague you will have to put your watch back an hour again thus making up the hour you lost.

(i think)

NTTDS is that you?

No busses in Melksham?

C'mon, No transport is a poor excuse

I know people who have nicked cars to attend away games :laugh:

Well, not to bristol no. I would have to go to chippenham, then to bristol by train, then walk to ground. If i can scrape the pennys together then i will, but id rather save them for saturday :D

Or...

Tell the pilot that some rough old english piece is getting her baps out pre match and you really need him to let you get out early (about 3000 feet should do it) with the emengency parachute.

Tell him that as an honest and true English gentleman it is your duty to cover her up with the afore- mentioned parachute to save Eric in the Williams from having a Connery.

Easy, pay attention.

Get back on the plane.

(i think)

This so reminds me of another thread :rofl2br::rofl2br::rofl2br:

Yea same here, I'm stuck in Thornbury with no way of getting to the game or in to the game.

Its all right on a saturday for me because there would be busses running at that time of the evening. But at 10pm there isnt. Ive been offered a season ticket by a mate as he cant get to matches anymore, i mite take it off him :D

Archived