IGNORED

New Defender

Whale Eye Beef Hooked

Evening Post today says that there will be a new defender in the team for tonights game. GJ said that with Fortune Carey and Smith injured and Keogh inexperienced, he has recruited somebody that has played at a high level . He will be on a one month loan .

ANY IDEAS WHO IT COULD BE ?????

Coughlan ( shef Wed ), Matt Hill both not playing regular first team footy

Evening Post today says that there will be a new defender in the team for tonights game. GJ said that with Fortune Carey and Smith injured and Keogh inexperienced, he has recruited somebody that has played at a high level . He will be on a one month loan .

Matt Hill is injured and Coughlan scored for Wedneday at the weekend so I doubt very much it'll be either of those.

I though Woodman,Partidge,Heywood and Orr did well against Brentford and Keogh looked capable when he came on so I'd be suprised to see a new man in so soon.

Carl Hutchins? :whistle:

NB: Yes, I'm aware that he also played in midfield

Guest stackpoolred

I think this to be a red herring!!

I'd better not answer you back. You'll probably get your 15 year old chav scum CSF wannabe gang on me. A terrifying prospect.

Slightly uncalled for, I don't think there is any need to dig that up again, I can't deal with another 4 page argument on the virtues of political correctness/incorrectness in modern society and the football grounds of GB.

:Sleep12:

Osei Sankofa, one month loan from Charlton, just got the SMS

Archived