IGNORED

Racism

robins72

I have also witnessed the latter city exile when Aaron Brown was playing for us. A guy who used to sit a few rows behind me kept calling him a useless black ******* luckily he was reported and it stopped but either is racist.

What a stupid comment regarding Aaron...... I would first presume that his parents were married and anyway a lot of decent people are born out of wedlock (not the stand) infact.

It is almost a meaningless term really but still used to abuse........ I will be judged by God, whom I don't believe in..... but as we are all animals, it's a shame that the supposed higher level animals can not think this one out and shut it...... Oh well, we will always find something to pick on..... colour, race, religion, football team (Guilty as charged) ,hair colour, male, female, rich, poor ......... etc etc....

And finally..... leading on from silly comments such as..... 'Black (put in term of abuse) ..... should get back into the trees and eat bananas'

Why for the life of me would any member of the human race 'Homo Sapiens' wish to do this?

What ever came down from the trees is our common ancestor...... so any white people shouting such abuse are fools........ black, white or any other skin colour we are all 'Homo Sapiens'

Should we all get back in the trees?

That is the stupidity of such comment.......... You are talking about your brother in evolutionary terms and would you say such things to your family?

The stupidity of racial comments........ hmmmm I guess we'd all have to get back up in the trees and share those bananas?

Humans, apes, and monkeys are members of the Order Primates.

Under evolution, all primates are related and the chimpanzee is the closest living relative to humans, and humans are

descended from a common ancestor they shared with chimpanzees . There is essentially no fossil

evidence of the supposed evolutionary ancestors of chimpanzees and other

living apes,2 however there are some

species believed by evolutionists to be

ancestors, or close relatives of the ancestors

of humans. The majority of "hominid" fossils

have been divided into two taxonomic

categories: the genus Australopithecus and

the genus Homo (which includes our

species, Homo sapiens).

http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/homs/

http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Acropolis/5579/lectures.html

Whatever your race or skin colour 'COME ON YOU REDS!'

Guest maestro

Would it have been a big deal if the man was taking the pi$$ out of a players ginger hair or up-bringing(ie scouser) ????????????????????

Maestro :razz:

Good for city. However being a Welsh blood (English born and bred) city fan perhaps they could issue a response to all the anti Welsh chanting at the gate. Ooops no thats allowed because its... well it just is.

:handbags:

I know I am playing devils advocate, but is there really a difference? I know there would be a huge difference in the way it is delt with. For example if i were black and someone called me a black ******* the guy would probably be arrested, if i were welsh and they called me a welsh ******* the guy would probably get a well done from the steward. Sums up our society really, I'm certainly not picking on City because this would be the case at most football grounds.

Archived