IGNORED

How Many Grounds Have You

robins72

Guest DrFaustus

it got to be up to over 20+ now some mates have done city games over in italy rember the old anglo italian cup ohh the good old days :D

Wow! 20 grounds.

Hardcore.

Your ground :disapointed2se:

The Mem :chant6ez:

The Wessex Stadium (Weymouth FC) :chant6ez:

Mangotsfield's ground

Chester's ground

Torquays ground

S****horpes ground

Yeoviles ground

Can't be bothered to type the rest, I go to most of the Rovers away matches though so you can probably work it out for yourselves. :rofl2br:

Guest BeNeRz

Valencias is IMMENSE!!

I watched them vs villareal when i was on holz last year.. what an amazing ground!

Just outside the ground they gottta bull ring stadium 2 :o

Guest DrFaustus

Wow! 20 grounds.

Hardcore.

Sorry, chatting to myself again.

To protect the innocent,stupid or stupidly innocent, the first reaction was irony.

Good god this is hard work

Your ground :disapointed2se:

The Mem :chant6ez:

The Wessex Stadium (Weymouth FC) :chant6ez:

Mangotsfield's ground

Chester's ground

Torquays ground

S****horpes ground

Yeoviles ground

Can't be bothered to type the rest, I go to most of the Rovers away matches though so you can probably work it out for yourselves. :rofl2br:

not that i mind in the slightest but is there a pattern emerging here [dr faustus] that rovers fans are desrting the gas forum for the cities?!!

Been to:

Gate

Eastville - always :))))))

St James Park - Exeter

Home Park - two seasons ago - :))

Plainmoor

The Dell

Dean Court

Frampton Park

Goldstone Ground

Vetchfield

Old Chester Ground - ran on the pitch as we got promoted! :)))

Old Walsall

New Walsall

County Ground

Elm Park

Griffin Park - cup last season - last minute disaster :(

Wembley

Highbury

Craven Cottage

Gillingham

Upton Park

Luton - last season :((

Selhurst Park - twice!

City Ground - twice including this season :((

Meadow Lane

Molyneaux

Villa Park

Northampton

Saltergate

Hillsborough

Highfield Road

Victoria Ground

Vale Park

Crewe

Oakwell

Manor Ground, oxford

34 - hmm more than i thought and maybe one or two more i forgot about.

great memories most if not all despite many losses on the road.

i fancy a trip to Hearts this season as they are doing so well - anyone fancy that???

oh and not forgetting the National Football Stadium of Cuba in Havana. and get this... I was playing!!! This was a 'riot' the British Embassy got a Brit 11 to play a cuban 11. The cubans took it so seriously that we had to line up with our impromptu 'england' kits just like in an international match and they played the darn national anthems for both countries. then we had to shake hands with some dignatories - cripes, for a moment i thought Fidel might appear!! it was on tv as well - how embarassing - i played absolutely awful if i say so myself as a centre half stopper!! expat brits average age 35 against teenage hypo cubans all of which were about 18 or 19 - they beat us 3-2!! great game. great times.

:yawn:

Must have been to 50+ grounds. Some have been re-built, Stoke, Derby and Millwall etc

Been to a few European Grounds watching England

Paris

Turin

Helsinki

Albania

Too mention a few.

Saw Athletico Madrid v Valencia at the Vicente Calderon. Few fights in the toilets in the stand, no segragation. Was only maybe a few hundred Valencia fans there. Think they won 4 nil. The Athletico fans set fire to their end and a flare was thrown at their own keeper!!!! Kept wondering what would happen if that happened in an English Ground.....Us English animals and all that.

Oh and Commonwealth stadium in Edmonton Canada to watch the egg chasers.

Regards

Steve

There was a time when I'd done all 92 but with the development of new stadiums and new clubs in the football league, I'd guess I've been to about 80 in today's game.I haven't been to Huish Park for example.

The grounds I've been to most apart from AG are Brentford,Cardiff and Swindon.

Used to go to nearly all the away games but that was back in the late 60`s and 70`s and it was interesting to go :ph34r: don't bother going away hardly at all now. So been to most but none of the new ones or new boys Yeovil,Barnet etc :Sleep12: :Sleep12: :Sleep12:

37 I think.

:) Having seen City since stoneage times countless! promotion to the old first i missed one game and that was a night match at sunderland (1-1)back then it took twice as long so boss said you don't turn up bye! so after relegation season we slid straight to the old div four ! from luxury to slumming it grounds i have managed 80 odd. Beannie and taff organised coaches

I think it's easier to list the ones I haven't been to.

I have still to visit quite a few, but in particular the serene Huish Park, the backwaters of Boston United's historic ground, Northampton's new Sixfields Stadium, Barnet's Underhill and Shrewsbury's Gay Meadow.

Also a fair few of the Prem grounds but I don't really have the desire to visit most of the soulless concrete monstrosities that pass for football grounds in the higher divisions.

Guest Tactical Genius

You don't become a Genius of the game without knowing your stuff. I have attended all 92 league grounds, plus lots of ex-grounds that are now soulless housing estates, a fair smattering of non-league grounds, and of course many, many foreign fields.

You don't become a Genius of the game without knowing your stuff. I have attended all 92 league grounds, plus lots of ex-grounds that are now soulless housing estates, a fair smattering of non-league grounds, and of course many, many foreign fields.

Interesting...in that case, which do you rate as the best and why? What makes a good ground?

Been to a few grounds mostly in the early 90's ( young free an single in them days ) and seen some cracking games...

Trumpton ( 4 or 5 times including that 1 )

Baaaadiff ( Loads of times)

Swansea ( Loads but only the old ground )

Bournemouth

Shrewsbury

Walsall (New ground )

Birmingham ( When we won 5-0, Different gravy that day )

Swindle ( Loads and Loads)

Oxford ( The day the fog came down )

Reading ( Old ground )

Brentford ( Loads, including this season)

Fulham ( 3 or 4 times )

Southend ( First game of the season 93, got in for free when we surged and the big gates opened )

Brighton ( Their old ground )

Gillingham

Notts County

Nottm Forest ( We were soooo close )

Leicester ( The Jacki game was BRILL )

Watford ( Took the Misses, never again )

Bury

Bolton ( Old ground with the supermarket in the corner. There was nearly a riot )

Mansfield ( Never forget that game, 4-2 down with 3 mins to go, Roberts winner will stay with me always )

West Ham

Portsmouth

QPR

Stoke

Port Vale

Preston

Plymouth

Huddersfield ( Leeds Road )

Doncaster

Blackpool ( Freezing Tuesday night, Junior got the equalliser, for Blackpool :@ )

Middelsbrough ( Great weekend, stopped in Nottingham Friday night, got trashed in Ritzys, Lost the game 2-1 I think, stayed in some Boro fans flat on Saturday, then we saw Leeds beat Villa 4-0 to win the old first division at Villa Park. )

Everton ( Not with the City though, saw them play Oldham, don't know why it was poo )

So I think that makes 33 away grounds with The City, and some great games in that lot.

Archived