IGNORED

The 'how Many Grounds' Thread Part II

preston red

Best - Rushden. Reason - As I drove up stewards approached and asked if I was parking or merely dropping someone off. I was then directed to a large, free carpark with a tarmac, not gravel surface. Those stewards were there throughout the game to ensure the car wasn't stolen or vandalised. The programme sellers and turnstile operators said please & thankyou. The catering staff were interested in serving you with pies hot and both food & drink reasonably priced. In side the ground the stewards didn't just say "Up there mate", but actually directed you to the correct row. Afterwards you could chat and joke with the stewards about how the game had gone. My only critiscism is that home fans have terracing behind a goal but visitors have seats.

Worst - Newport, Reason - 'nuff said.

Harrogate Railway in the cup wasn't great, though the worst league ground I've visited is Luton closely followed by Doncaster.

Yes Luton has to be the most uncomfortable away end. Its the only ground Ive been to where I end up with bruises on my knees a few days after the game from being crambed into my seat!! :disapointed2se:

The best where I've seen City has to be the Milennium stadium. Walkers and Majeski come pretty close though.

Worst has to be Exeter.

millenium stadium is big i just don't like that two tiered bit behind the goal it looks really odd i reckon

That 2 tiered bit is what remains of Cardiff Arms Park.

Archived