IGNORED

Out Of The Ldv

Gerry Gows' Tash

As an official happy clapper who was criticised after defending Mr. Tinnion, I would like to know when the Johnson out threads will be starting?

Of course I will be officially be happy clapping Mr. Johnson, until his position becomes unteniable!

Just saying! :city:

Malone . With every respect I agree with you. But losing to Barnet is not good. We seem to be blaming our Defence and yes we do have (arguably) better in the wings. Howeever, I do not see any accountability for the strikers and attacking midfield. We have repaced some Defenders but if the forwards don't starting getting goals soon we are nowhere. Am I panicking? Too bloody right I am. Again with every respect.

I think some of you are going over the top. By the two accounts I've heard, we were unlucky tonight and missed some decent chances. We were also punished when some of our defenders made mistakes. Fortune and Woodman are clearly not players who will be 1st choice in the future. Carey was also at fault. Get everyone back, get in a left side and we will be sorted but that is going to take time.

I think some of you are going over the top. By the two accounts I've heard, we were unlucky tonight and missed some decent chances. We were also punished when some of our defenders made mistakes. Fortune and Woodman are clearly not players who will be 1st choice in the future. Carey was also at fault. Get everyone back, get in a left side and we will be sorted but that is going to take time.

I agree with your thoughts Alex but there was little difference in the scoring stats between Barnet and us. Sure we can tighten the Defence but can we at least agree that someone needs to get the forwards scoring or at least more shots on target than our opponents, especially at lower divisions.

I agree with your thoughts Alex but there was little difference in the scoring stats between Barnet and us. Sure we can tighten the Defence but can we at least agree that someone needs to get the forwards scoring or at least more shots on target than our opponents, especially at lower divisions.

I don't think the forward are the problem. Get better wingers, especially on the left to deliver better crosses. Even a Barnet fan said we were clearly the better side tonight and when we have the rest back we will be OK.

I don't think the forward are the problem. Get better wingers, especially on the left to deliver better crosses. Even a Barnet fan said we were clearly the better side tonight and when we have the rest back we will be OK.

Fair enough. But better sides can have 99% of the possession but if they can't score it does not do them anygood. Anyways , time I changed the subject because it may get onto the academy :rofl2br:

Fair enough. But better sides can have 99% of the possession but if they can't score it does not do them anygood. Anyways , time I changed the subject because it may get onto the academy :rofl2br:

Yeah but I think there are good signs there. Johnson will need time to turn it around, and get in his own players. The fact that we are playing ten times better than before and mostly getting good results is encouraging too.

It's good and its bad that we are out.

The bad is that Barnet have beaten us again, and it does mean we're unlikely to win a trophy this season, even a silly one like the LDV Vans

The good is that we can now concentrate on moving up the league, which we will! :pray:

don't start this crap again

huh? I'm sorry but it is dissapointing that we lost, and lost to BARNET again. A game is a game, and if you don't care about this game because its ldv then your not the greatest supporter.

LDV's is a nothing/injury risk cup if you ask me.

Sorry but no. This cup earns alot of money for the winner for a team in our league, something Swindon would surely need right?

Doesn'nt matter what cup it is in .We are supposedly a better team in a higher league yet we still lost against Barnet for the second time.

Not Good

100% totally agreed there.

Mr Johnson obviously thinks the LDV does matter....Or thinks.. to be more precise.. we can't out score and out defend the likes of Barnet...that matters.....

With all the strikers on our books the official propaganda site says he is looking for a forward.....

Oh dear oh dear GJ has only been here three weeks and has already worked out we are a bit of a retirement home for old disabled or just un-commited footballers...

Two Full backs in already and a striker to come...what next a winning team that spends less time spending my money in the pub or the bookie.... who knows....

Maybe the arrival of Saint Marcus and his mate and a bevvy of mediocre others deluded us a little into thinking we might do something this season... But it seems to me this guy has no dilusions or illusions about what we've got and who we are....Up this season doubtful but this guy takes no prisoners and you can't knock him for that.

Guest bristolbred

In the time honoured fashion 'we can now concentrate on the league'.

Beaten twice, and outplayed twice by a team languishing in the lower reaches of the Old Division 4!!.

Let's hope that when we do play "Decent" opposition in our division, we can win a few games!!

:farmer:;)

Personally I'm not bothered, the leauge is much much much more important.

yes, you're right.

The LDV isn't the most glamourous of competitions.

But all the same it would have been better if we could have put some sort of run together. might have done team confidence a bit of good, especially if we got to the final which I'm sure we were capable of.

But as you say the league is our number one priority at the moment.

Archived