IGNORED

Quinn Signs On Loan

swalescider

Guest redphilc

He's 30 years old though.

Surely this will put back the development of Gillespie, and it'll mean that Bridges never gets a proper chance.

who cares? We need results and if GJ thinks this is the man to help us do that then I am all for it. Why will it mean Bridges won't get a "proper" chance? Why don't you wait and see before complaining...

i don't mean to put a dampner on things but 4 goals in 40 games hasn't really got me jumping out of my seat.

That's at international level in a poor team. I remember him coming from Holland with good recomendations. My mate who's a Rovers fan thinks that we've done an excellent peice of business here and I look forward to seeing him play. With Brooker injured, it's just what we need. He may turn out to be useless, but he's on loan, and it can't hurt to try.

That's at international level in a poor team. I remember him coming from Holland with good recomendations. My mate who's a Rovers fan thinks that we've done an excellent peice of business here and I look forward to seeing him play. With Brooker injured, it's just what we need. He may turn out to be useless, but he's on loan, and it can't hurt to try.

Has scored 3 in 9 since joining Peterborough. For full stats try this:

http://www.soccerbase.com/players_details.sd?playerid=6531

Lets not slag the bloke off before we've even seen him play....... :disapointed2se:

Even a pro club man like yourself must be a little disappointed that this is the best we can do? He's a journeyman with very little on his CV to suggest he'll be anything more than average. I'd prefer to see the raw unpredictability of Madjo if given the choice. GJ will need to be a genius to make this one work.

Don't think Bridges will be around for much longer :(

He has less pedigree than Bridges in terms of Premier, championship clubs. I don't think he will scare them with 3 goals in 11 games in League2. Unless we can get the ball to his head better :dunno: Hope I'm wrong.

Guest redphilc

Chances are he'll bag the winner tommorow, i certainly trust GJ to bring in players who he thinks will improve the squad, i'm sure Quinn will give us more options up front.

I fear his arrival means GJ will be swinging the axe come January.

Agree. I reckon GJ actually watched the guy play before deciding wether to sign him on loan rather than scouting soccerbase.com for a player with decent stats in order to please the anoraks on here? !!

who cares? We need results and if GJ thinks this is the man to help us do that then I am all for it. Why will it mean Bridges won't get a "proper" chance? Why don't you wait and see before complaining...

When did I complain?

I asked whether people thought our other, potentially more productive, players would suffer as a result. Fool.

Archived