IGNORED

G'block Another Letter

Does anyone else feel that those who are sat in the G'block of the dolman are being victimised, don't mean to offend anyone but we make the most noise and once more we received yet another letter about our behaviour!!!!!!

We pay more for where we sit, we mean no harm to anyone else, please get off our backs!!!!!!!!! and finally stop treating us like kids and giving us stupid letters :@

What's it about?

well the 1st one was no standing, something i agree with, if people are put at risk, the last 2 are on about swearing and i quote "there is a growing concern about the level of obscene language eminatling from a minority of supporters at the rear of the G'block in the Dolman stand"

You bloody people make too much noise while some of us are trying to sleep. Keep it down I can't hear me radio! :@

Malone make a compliate about us, every =one else seems 2 !!!!!!! :)

:grr: God some people want to lighten up. If they had their way Ashton gate would be a noise free zone :doh:

I agree the stewards there are taking the P#ss, theres no reason why we keep getting given stupid letters about what we say n do, you don't get this any where else, if people are offended, they can sit at other parts of the ground :grr:

There has ALWAYS been industrial language at football grounds and there ALWAYS will be.

If they don't like it then tough !

MAke the women and kids sit in the "Graveyard Stand" known as The Williams :angry:

Nice sig;How did the Cider Gliders get on there :o

It truely is pathetic IMHO, now is the time for us to be at our most vocal...

...then again maybe the sound of prawn sarnies being munched may be more to the delight of those trying to take away the things that have attracted supporters to football for so many years.

If clubs continue to abuse loyal support then maybe it's time for the loyal support to stay-away and then we really will notice that no supporters = no football club.

I notice our losses for the year have once again spiralled, the cost of printing these isn't worthwhile.

A disgruntled supporter.

A very bad state of affairs indeed, the whole point of attending football for many is often to relieve tension. A supporter may have been nagged by the missus, victimised by royalist gestapo Police via speed tax fine etc or be fed up with the tedium of the work place. Singing, shouting and chanting on the football terracing on the Saturday afternoon was a traditional stress reliever for almost a century. So why should we allow the present incumbents at Bristol City FC to deny us our birthright?

the last 2 are on about swearing and i quote "there is a growing concern about the level of obscene language eminatling from a minority of supporters at the rear of the G'block in the Dolman stand"

If you are unsure of the law, I suggest you go to town tonight, find a policeman, and then use "industrial language" - he will warn you twice about using such language in a public place and on the third usage will nick you,

Why? - because it is against the law

If you are unsure of the law, I suggest you go to town tonight, find a policeman, and then use "industrial language" - he will warn you twice about using such language in a public place and on the third usage will nick you,

only if it is threatening to another person. the copper will say that he found it threatening and in the morning the kiddie will be let out with a warning..

so give it a rest and stop looking for a bite

Don't complain when chucked out of the ground then

I won't and they cant, not unless I see the complaint first hand... It cant be done. the person has a right to see the complaint and challenege it.

otherwise I could say you've been swearing and I want YOU out the ground.

"Why? - because it is against the law" ???!!!! - whose law would that be then?

Rather than use 'industrial language' toward the Policeman, why not explain that the 'EIIR' and 'crown' royalist insignia that he displays on helmet and uniform is not legitimate as his Queen is an imposter.

For this policy to work, everyone who swore would have to be warned before action is taken, thats EVERYONE in the ground who swore, the same applies to standing, you couldn't ask anyone to leave if others were standing, including the away fans.

Rules are rules, and if applied to everyone i don't have a problem with them, so lets hope all the pictures i've got of continuous standing around the ground stay on my hard drive and don't make an appearence on here, because i have every confidence that all supporters are treated the same!!!! Honest i do :speechless20:

Guest WillsbridgeRed

In the Williams today there were some older gents swearing LOUDLY like troopers through out the game.

The Stewards didn't even give them a second glance

Says it all

Archived