IGNORED

This Aggogo Rumour

Gerry Gows' Tash

Noone will care where he came from if he plays well from quite near the start and scores often.

If he were to play badly the first few games then fans would use the gashead insults instead of the lazy fat overpaid waster ones.

Don't think it matters that he plays for the gas. I'd suspect he's got something in the championship lined up for January though anyway.

Nibor

I just had a look at the gas forum and apparently he's stalling on a new contract - reakon he'd move south of the river and would he be welcome ?

Well, he's scored 3 more goals than Stewart in more games and in a lower division.

He's lazy and many Rovers fans don't like him. If he wasn't close by we'd never have heard of him.

We've got more than enough strikers - if we really need another striker why not go for one of the top 3 or 4 in the basement instead?

He might well take a move if offered, but i doubt very much he's GJ's sort of player and personally i'd hate to see him in a City shirt.

I'd definitely give Gillespie a run before signing anyone.

I actually think he's all right, but why are we actually talking about him?

There are other I'm sure more capable strikers who would welcome a move to Ashton Gate.

I wouldn't hate to see him here, but at the same time, we're only considering him because he's playing at Bristol Rovers. Come on, surely we can do better than that?

The gas fans will tell you that Agogo is fantastic on his day but those days are very infrequent.He was awfull at Macclesfield and one gasheads told me that he could tell in the warm-up that Agogo wasn't interested.

That said,he has the one thing that City lack up front - pace.With the right manager motivating him who knows what he could do?

Archived