IGNORED

Right

cider head

Thanks for being sad would be a better response.

The word minging isn't pleasant, but, that is more acceptable?

Anyway, back to my Scampi Fries :yawn:

lets be honest, i'm a parent so are you and as i've posted elsewhere

i'd be more concerned with what my kids were listening to on their

cd players than in g-block..

obscene hmmmm as a parent i'd be more concerned with what adsa, hmv etc sell to kids

in form of a rap / r&b cd, that my friend has obscene language in it's lyrics that i have or

ever will hear at a football ground, christ we had a no.1 single sold to kids with the title

f..k you , you wh...re i don't want you back, now music is far more impressionable on

kids than watching this lot kick a bag of wind around a pitch, in the old 3rd division..

impressionable even to our players who follow this music and caught fighting in an r&b club.

this music contains the N word, sex, foul language, pimpin' , drugs, guns, killing people.

Now you may say what's this got to do with football, but it is about common sense ie:

kids will hear language far worse in music than they will in football and mums & dads

need to know that their kids are listening to much worse on their ipods than whatever

is going on in g-block belive me...

as for the adams family song it is all tounge and cheek but to be fair it has not been

sang in g-block for a long while so we can't be blamed on that one, the word ######

(which is blocked) is used for a name of a carpet for god's sake.

I think scooby dooo should be banned.. It has a character called ######-y

oh and ###### connors will be turning in his grave now to think that a club he once

raised money for in 1982 with a record TO HELP SAVE THE CLUB,

has now blocked his name on it's website.

tut, tut.

THIS PC RUBBISH HAS GONE WAY TOO FAR...

IPB Image

lets be honest, i'm a parent so are you and as i've posted elsewhere

i'd be more concerned with what my kids were listening to on their

cd players than in g-block..

I'm more concerned that she might read another SMS from the Scooter-freak actually! :D

No you're right. I've walked in on my daugther downloading some new RAP song and she's had it on and it is all "grind your arse beatch" type stuff. I have recently found her on some web-site called nasty-junk or similar to that which has some stuff bordering on the rudey side.

I could stop it and i'm sure many will say I should, but, she is getting these sites on MSN Messenger, round her mates house etc. etc. You can't lock them up. And it is unavoidable at school etc. etc.

She knows the words not to say and what will happen to her if she does, she knows their are bad people in this world. She now reads the paper every day.

"What's a paedophile Dad" was a recent question. Do you answer it or do you prentd they don't exist? That is the choices parents have to make.

Guest WillsbridgeRed

If people are so worried about what junior hears, surely they would be better in the family stand. This area has been provided for adults to sit with their youngsters in a family friendly environment.

I'm more concerned that she might read another SMS from the Scooter-freak actually! :D

No you're right. I've walked in on my daugther downloading some new RAP song and she's had it on and it is all "grind your arse beatch" type stuff. I have recently found her on some web-site called nasty-junk or similar to that which has some stuff bordering on the rudey side.

I could stop it and i'm sure many will say I should, but, she is getting these sites on MSN Messenger, round her mates house etc. etc. You can't lock them up. And it is unavoidable at school etc. etc.

She knows the words not to say and what will happen to her if she does, she knows their are bad people in this world. She now reads the paper every day.

"What's a paedophile Dad" was a recent question. Do you answer it or do you prentd they don't exist? That is the choices parents have to make.

it doesnt help that her father telss her to call people Tw-ats

yep it ain't easy..

but it's education, you can't wrap these kids up in cotton wool, they do need to learn that

there are words/language spoken that is not right in eyes of some, but they , the kids

do not have to use it...

as for the music, you can't stop it, its everywhere and it has taken over the internet,

sky tv music channels, radio 1 has an r&b chart...

if any one is worried about g-block then i urge people to download a snoop dog track,

50 cent, N.W.A, amon, and that song my neck my back...eminem = bully..

as for paedophile thats a tough one but it's the don't go near strangers routine there

i suppose...

No, it was me and I can assure you I am not a social worker or a member of any political party - and I was brought up in Hartcliffe!

You all seem to be paranoid about the amount of swearing when it is obscenity that is the issue. There is no doubting that the 'Addams Family' is obscene.

Obscenity is illegal - i.e. there are laws against it.

Question 1: Is this a wind up?

Question 2: Are you a policeman?

take your point but this song has not been sang in g-block for a while ;)

anyway the word ###### is a carpet is it not, a ###### pile carpet...

that is fair enough, thanks for being honest ;)

Even my mother-in-law commented that she remembers the Adams family song being sung in the East End in the late 1960's and early '70's !!!!!!!! Exactly the same lyrics as now as well. :farmer: Can't understand what the problem is when it's sung in the context of a football match.

My favourite is the Brighton version.....

Your boyfriend is your brother

Your uncle is your lover

You only shag each other

The Brighton family :w00t:

The Addams Family is the latest target?? Obscene??

Christ all bloody mighty I give up with this club!!!

Will you pc hobbits PLEASE get a god damn life????

Live a bloody little

All together now:

Your sister...............................

Archived