IGNORED

H Block

Uncle Ern

Why is it we G block lot get singled out when the likes of those pre pubescent wallys in H block act like they did today. After supporting City for the past 45 years I get spat at and abused for leaving early.

Should we accept that total crap we saw today ???

I am not a violent person but felt drawn to slap that mouthy bunch today.

I feel that it is my right to walk out after witnessing a total capitulation.

I may enter the Atyeo to confront those who were the main perpetrators and god save 'em.

:pray:

Why is it we G block lot get singled out when the likes of those pre pubescent wallys in H block act like they did today. After supporting City for the past 45 years I get spat at and abused for leaving early.

I may enter the Atyeo to confront those who were the main perpetrators and god save 'em.

Come on, it was the funniest thing that happened all afternoon. I sit in Block G, and it was quite amusing- pretty much everyone was laughing. I wouldn't take it too seriously.

When I get a spotty yoof screaming abuse at me and making ##### gestures I feel that a bit of respect is due. The little sod wouldnt have the b@lls to face me without a fence between us.

That lot ought to look before they leap - nuff said ?

You're right. The majority of the fans were chanting in jest though.

Guest DrFaustus

When I get a spotty yoof screaming abuse at me and making ##### gestures I feel that a bit of respect is due. The little sod wouldnt have the b@lls to face me without a fence between us.

That lot ought to look before they leap - nuff said ?

Elvis, there is NO excuse for ever spitting at anyone. That is the lowest of the low.

Ask any self-respecting hooligan what is likely to illict the biggest and most mighty response, it would be having been gobbed at. (I learned this from the back of a matchbox by the way.)

Go and confront the scum who did this to you at your next game....I'd guess they would be letting fluids out of another orifice then.

?? your saying its amusing for somebody to get abused and spat at?

No I'm not. I didn't see any spitting. The 'abuse' was general banter to liven up what was a disapointing afternoon for us. Having said that, I can't really see the point in leaving 25 mins early. Why not leave 10 if you've paid you're money?

Guest DrFaustus

No I'm not. I didn't see any spitting. The 'abuse' was general banter to liven up what was a disapointing afternoon for us. Having said that, I can't really see the point in leaving 25 mins early. Why not leave 10 if you've paid you're money?

Why not leave when you want to, without some filthy animals spitting at you? Your club are going through the same nonsense as ours, but Christ do you need to have some diseased chavscum sharing their germs with you? No.

Why not leave when you want to, without some filthy animals spitting at you? Your club are going through the same nonsense as ours, but Christ do you need to have some diseased chavscum sharing their germs with you? No.

It's alright Doc, Ashton Gate isn't a giant-sized spittoon, I'd imagine it was just one or two fools.

I didn't see any spitting but that is obviously pretty pathetic. I don't really understand why people leave really early even if we are losing. You might miss

a) a fightback (doubtful I Know)

b) decent goals

c) something else exciting- from a sending off to City actually scoring- which they did

d) more Chesterfield goals!

bring back public flogging and stick em in the stocks so we can douse em with a powerful hose...of cow manure. yeahhhhhhhhhhh

Having been down the gate since 63 and seen highs and very very lows I am frustrated to the point of explosion. I have been home and away this and every season and cant take much more.

No I aint going to get my city tattoo erased but there is a time when you cant face having the P taken any more.

Didnt want to make the decision but enough is enough.

Perhaps Lansdown's groupies might understand one day

Having been down the gate since 63 and seen highs and very very lows I am frustrated to the point of explosion. I have been home and away this and every season and cant take much more.

No I aint going to get my city tattoo erased but there is a time when you cant face having the P taken any more.

we've got a rubbish team and we're losing football games. That's it, it's not the bloody apocalypse. If it winds you up so much maybe you should take some time out from City games. we've basically got to take it on the chin (like the man nigel Benn did)

I'm definately with Elvis on this one.

Who has the right to slag this guy off and do one of the most filthy abusive acts possible i.e to spit at him. Like wise given the oppertunity to face the perprotrator I would introduce them to the rules of the Marquis of Queensbury.

The one thing that all people conected with our club should be very much concerend with, is when people like Elvis Dolman esquire, say enough is enough the club need to take notice and re-engage it's fans. It's all to easy to say go and watch the gass and p*55 off but this does not take into account the time, effort and money that a person who doesn't happen to share the same view has you as put into this football club.

Loyalty is one thing but this brand of loyalty we could all do without and Bristol City FC and it's decent long suffering supportes cannot afford to condone.

there was a guy in front of me in the atyeo, screaming abuse at those leaving the dolman, he was well cidered up, being behind him i was well "fumed up".

Can somone please explain WHY????? fans have to get 'fueled up' on cider or lager to go and watch Bristol City? I know a few City fans who leave The ship & Castle at 02:55 (On the dot) and go in to the ground to watch the game after having a fair few jars.

As for spitting was his name El-Hadji Diouf or a family member of his? Who ever he is his mum & dad failed parenting big time.

we've got a rubbish team and we're losing football games. That's it, it's not the bloody apocalypse. If it winds you up so much maybe you should take some time out from City games. we've basically got to take it on the chin (like the man nigel Benn did)

Pal, having to ( until recently ) make a 130 mile round journey for the past 26 years to watch my team I feel qualified to make an opinion on the crap we're having to watch. having gone overdrawn to buy my shares in '82 I am entitled to throw my rattle out of my pram.

So happy clap all you like, I aint taking that crap from people who werent even in Pampers when we nearly went bust

Guest Williamz15

I said in another post somebody got spat at and nobody believed me. they were saying the H block were brilliant. I saw you getting spat at and some of your friends said 'Elvis got spat at'. You have every right to leave early.

Why???

What is happening at the moment is not acceptable.

In my view this club has grossly underachieved in the past 25 years and now the current regime is destroying what may still have been a solid base for more competent people to build on!!

It is not just losing football matches, this club is teetering on the edge of oblivion, with its heart and soul, which should be its main asset needed for the challenge ahead, seemingly ripped out!!

It is a soul destroying experience going to ASHTON GATE nowadays, and it was nowhere near as bad as this in the worst times in the eighties, and the last thing people who can no longer stomach the pitiful efforts of the players on the pitch need is to be spat at and insulted as they leave!!

All mr lansdowns time in charge has achieved so far is a massive debt, the most pitiful playing squad and performances since we had to field a team of kids after bankruptcy, who at least tried, and a divided fanbase that is feeling ever more distanced from its club!!

It may well not be the apocolypse for you, but for those of us that have this club in their hearts, it doesn't seem very far away!!!!!!

I'm disgusted this is happening.

I left with my mate with 10 minutes to go yesterday, because, we had a paid for a family thing and had to be there for 5:30 and it is only fair that football doesn't always get in the way of everything.

If I would have got similar abuse and some chav spitting on me, then ###### the season ticket and the arrest, I would've been over the fence and had him because that is an absolutely vile act that nobody deserves.

If action is not taken by the club over this and every effort is not made to to find the idiot(s), then there is something seriously wrong.

Even without the spitting this whole "us" and "them" between blocks/stands is disgusting. How anybody can hide behind it was good old banter is beyond me.

Spit on me next time you firking scum! I really hope you do :@

Obviously spitting is bang out of order!

But why were people leaving with 30mins left?

Don't give the balls about having the right to walk out because the lads are playing rubbish! Yes you have the right but thats the same excuse every time!

Isn't it about time you showed your loyalty in more ways than paying for things and 'singing when were winning'.

It sent a shiver down my spine when the atyeo and dolman joined in with city till i die, it was special, it made me feel proud of being a bristol city fan!

And i think actions like that have a better impact on the players than booing, you can tell that by the way they were talking about it in the changing rooms afterwards!

But i do agree that some people went to far, spitting is over the top!

Loyalty has been talked about alot recently, don't you think its time that some people showed there loyalty a bit more?

Archived