IGNORED

H Block

Uncle Ern

Can somone please explain WHY????? fans have to get 'fueled up' on cider or lager to go and watch Bristol City? I know a few City fans who leave The ship & Castle at 02:55 (On the dot) and go in to the ground to watch the game after having a fair few jars.

As for spitting was his name El-Hadji Diouf or a family member of his? Who ever he is his mum & dad failed parenting big time.

Do i take it you watch the City sober?,fair play to you.

You lot are renowned for spitting.

I can remember back in 1990 at Twerton when you capitulated 3-0 to Rovers, city 'fans' were gobbing on Joe Jordan!!

In truth though, I suppose he should have understood that coming 2nd in the league and gaining automatic promotion just isn't acceptable to fans who's attitude seems to be 'it's just not good enough so we'll spit on you'. Quality.

What fantastic support. No wonder the players give their all to perform for you

You lot are renowned for spitting.

I can remember back in 1990 at Twerton when you capitulated 3-0 to Rovers, city 'fans' were gobbing on Joe Jordan!!

In truth though, I suppose he should have understood that coming 2nd in the league and gaining automatic promotion just isn't acceptable to fans who's attitude seems to be 'it's just not good enough so we'll spit on you'. Quality.

What fantastic support. No wonder the players give their all to perform for you

:laugh: The Gas are well jinxed now they've stolen Bristol Rugby's ground - a 'Memorial' ground built to honour rugby players that fell in the war not built for your sad excuse for a football club. Conference for you next season methinks - may the curse continue. :ph34r:

Forget the gas stirrer.

We're City, red through and through. No excuse for spitting, but threatening each other on this forum is right out of order. Pm it guys. Where are the mods?.

Well done Atyeo and Dolman corner, great support.

Early leavers, up to you, you pay your money leave when you want.

City till we die.

Stick together lads. We can't drop 4 divisions surely.

If it's that bad, stay away.

Archived