IGNORED

H Block

Uncle Ern

Obviously spitting is bang out of order!

But why were people leaving with 30mins left?

Don't give the balls about having the right to walk out because the lads are playing rubbish! Yes you have the right but thats the same excuse every time!

Isn't it about time you showed your loyalty in more ways than paying for things and 'singing when were winning'.

It sent a shiver down my spine when the atyeo and dolman joined in with city till i die, it was special, it made me feel proud of being a bristol city fan!

And i think actions like that have a better impact on the players than booing, you can tell that by the way they were talking about it in the changing rooms afterwards!

But i do agree that some people went to far, spitting is over the top!

Loyalty has been talked about alot recently, don't you think its time that some people showed there loyalty a bit more?

loyalty my arse, mabe when the club shows it to it's hardcore fans then mabe the fans will return

the favour, this club PR stinks, and many hard core fans who have watched this club as far back

as the atyeo days are getting fed up with it.

they want your money but treat you like poo, like i said PR at this club stinks.

if people want to leave early then let them, they have paid the money for that right

as much as those who want to stay and sing till the end.

Having just read your post Elvis, plus all of the replies, I can't believe that "so-called" fans of this Football Club would even consider spitting at someone who was leaving early at a Football match, just because their team are taking a hammering!

I mean, yelling abuse is bad enough, but when you "spit" at someone, you're then crossing that line by over a mile! :@

It's downright filthy, disgusting, and very disrespectful! :angry:

In some ways it can be be a lot more of an offence than taking a punch! :pinch:

It's about time that our beloved Football Club stood up and took more notice of these sort of offences and have the offenders banned for life!

Er before we all get tarred with the same brush I am an H block ST holder and all I saw/experienced yestertday was the following

A continous CTID chant from the 4th goal to the final whilstle

Everyone being encouraged to stand up and sing

Some abuse for people that didnt stand up and sing

Some (mostly good humoured) chanting at the mass exodus from the dolman on 60 mins and some hand gestures

Stewards coming in to try and get everyone to sit down

I didn't see any spitting and find it hard to belive - if it was then must have been an isolated incident

Er before we all get tarred with the same brush I am an H block ST holder and all I saw/experienced yestertday was the following

Some (mostly good humoured) chanting at the mass exodus from the dolman on 60 mins and some hand gestures

I didn't see any spitting and find it hard to belive - if it was then must have been an isolated incident

Believe me. I saw it. Dirty little ######s.

No I'm not. I didn't see any spitting. The 'abuse' was general banter to liven up what was a disapointing afternoon for us. Having said that, I can't really see the point in leaving 25 mins early. Why not leave 10 if you've paid you're money?

You, REALLY need to take a reality check, you really do. Like Elvis Dolman, I'd leave, and I would tend to his solution of it too. Smart comments from kids aint overly clever, and spitting is f ***** disgusting, and gobby little self abusers is equally sad.

These fans have been coming to the Gate for a lot of years, and sure don't need lessons by spotty sprogs about supporting City.

and If I hear one more comment from some of you people about staying to support your club, I'll vomit!!

Most of these guys were supporting City, like me when it was kids and fork all else in the team (Remember 82 and all that). ANY one of us is entitled to support this club, how he or she feels. Personally I'm forked off wi watchin this dross..............but its YOUR choice if you do. We are being taken a loan of by an awful lot of people associated with this club.

Grow up, we're obviously on another youre not a proper supporter kick again.

Excellent noise; well done to those who did it

Excellent, which more would. But, some blocks have got letters over lengthy periods of standing - that's another issue!

Why? They've paid their money and don't deserve to be abused for choosing not to join in songs. Probably intimidating for them when you think about it?

Good humoured is fine; hand gestures maybe going beyond good humoured towards abusive?

About time; can't pick on 1 or 2 blocks only; has to be a stadium-wide ruling otherwise the club is clearly discriminating (which they have been previously)

I didn't see any spitting and find it hard to believe - if it was then must have been an isolated incident

Hard to believe why? Every club has its idiots that takes "good humoured banter" and "hand gestures" to be a signal to take it that bit further.

Isolated or not; firking disgusting. I would say the people who did this are animals, but, that is unfair on animals.

Excellent noise; well done to those who did it

Excellent, which more would. But, some blocks have got letters over lengthy periods of standing - that's another issue!

Why? They've paid their money and don't deserve to be abused for choosing not to join in songs. Probably intimidating for them when you think about it?

Good humoured is fine; hand gestures maybe going beyond good humoured towards abusive?

About time; can't pick on 1 or 2 blocks only; has to be a stadium-wide ruling otherwise the club is clearly discriminating (which they have been previously)

I didn't see any spitting and find it hard to believe - if it was then must have been an isolated incident

Hard to believe why? Every club has its idiots that takes "good humoured banter" and "hand gestures" to be a signal to take it that bit further.

Isolated or not; firking disgusting. I would say the people who did this are animals, but, that is unfair on animals.

Calm down Neo ! I wasnt defending it just that I didn't see it. I can only assume it was some burberry apes at the front of the stand, I know it wasn't anyone around me cos they'd have to have had one hell of a gob to reach the exit from there. If i'd seen any spitting then I would have had a word.

The only thing I would say is that the sort of togetherness experienced yesterday just doesn't happen often enough, and was doubly impressive given the number of empty seats - the players looked embarrased at us still singing even when the match was gone and we were playing rubbish.

It's interesting seeing the posts on this thread. Some might see it as an Atyeo versus Dolman thing but I think it is more generational.

The Dolman early leavers tend to the older part of the fanbase (where were you in 1982? etc) whilst the Atyeo Block H are generally younger.

One generation think you should sing CTID until the bitter end whilst the other prefers to leave early and get home for a cup of bovril.

Wouldn't it be great if we could all live together and come to a compromise. Perhaps we should all leave with 5 minutes to go?

Calm down Neo ! I wasnt defending it just that I didn't see it. I can only assume it was some burberry apes at the front of the stand, I know it wasn't anyone around me cos they'd have to have had one hell of a gob to reach the exit from there. If i'd seen any spitting then I would have had a word.

The only thing I would say is that the sort of togetherness experienced yesterday just doesn't happen often enough, and was doubly impressive given the number of empty seats - the players looked embarrased at us still singing even when the match was gone and we were playing rubbish.

"Embarassed" isn't the word I'd use. "rallied". Or was it a hallucination that they picked their game up at the time the chants started coming in?

SOLIDARITY.. Nothing else matters.

Why is it we G block lot get singled out when the likes of those pre pubescent wallys in H block act like they did today. After supporting City for the past 45 years I get spat at and abused for leaving early.

Should we accept that total crap we saw today ???

I am not a violent person but felt drawn to slap that mouthy bunch today.

I feel that it is my right to walk out after witnessing a total capitulation.

I may enter the Atyeo to confront those who were the main perpetrators and god save 'em.

:pray:

Once again here we go..

No one spat at all.. and the jesters were aimed at a bunch of blokes bein cocky at the bottom of the atyeo..

6 of them.. there was no spittin involved what so ever.. we get blame for this.. i think the 6 group of so called top city boys need to take abuse as well..

When I get a spotty yoof screaming abuse at me and making ##### gestures I feel that a bit of respect is due. The little sod wouldnt have the b@lls to face me without a fence between us.

That lot ought to look before they leap - nuff said ?

Now whos the holligan eh?

Benerz you are totally out of order. It is a normal reaction from anybody being spat at to react with anger and disgust.

These weren't even Burbs doing this and who the hell are you to call me a liar.

As for calling me a hoolie you ought to know who you are talking about .

Engage brain before mouth.

If you would like to discuss this over a civilised pint PM me your mobile and I'll willingly put you straight without the slap that these cretins deserve.

It was a heart rending decision to get out of my seat because I couldnt bear to see the club I love being further humiliated.

Benerz you are totally out of order. It is a normal reaction from anybody being spat at to react with anger and disgust.

These weren't even Burbs doing this and who the hell are you to call me a liar.

As for calling me a hoolie you ought to know who you are talking about .

Engage brain before mouth.

If you would like to discuss this over a civilised pint PM me your mobile and I'll willingly put you straight without the slap that these cretins deserve.

It was a heart rending decision to get out of my seat because I couldnt bear to see the club I love being further humiliated.

don't get to over your head mate..

There wanst ANY spitting involved.. it just kicked off..

2ndly I'm more than happy to have a pint and maybe your can hear what i have to say about it to

don't get to over your head mate..

There wanst ANY spitting involved.. it just kicked off..

2ndly I'm more than happy to have a pint and maybe your can hear what i have to say about it to

Fine we'll set it up for the next game on a saturday

Hate to be persistant but there was definitely spitting. Three of the Lion's lads were gobbed at as well and were absolutley fuming in the pub afterwards.

Fine we'll set it up for the next game on a saturday

Hate to be persistant but there was definitely spitting. Three of the Lion's lads were gobbed at as well and were absolutley fuming in the pub afterwards.

Ok well if there was then i apologise for being wrong..

But it was a heated argument!

There sure was spitting or does gob now fall from the sky instead of rain

and land on people's clothing.

Please advise wise sage.

#### Cant be bothered to argue with u..

u bore me

Archived