IGNORED

Can't Keep Blaming The Players!

mossey

ok, so the players we have are not brilliant players who are going to set the division alight, but we should, even with the players we have be at least mid table, so what the hell is going on , thought johnson when appointed was the best appointment that we could possibly get, but fraid to say begining to have my doubts, look at his record, none of his signings have really set the team alight, some of his decisions/ team selection been bit strange, know i am going to get some flak and upset quite afew people for saying these things, but had to be said, cos affraid to say thats the way starting to feel, and what if , god forbid we do go down, what then, will lansdown have to go? :doh:

ok, so the players we have are not brilliant players who are going to set the division alight, but we should, even with the players we have be at least mid table, so what the hell is going on , thought johnson when appointed was the best appointment that we could possibly get, but fraid to say begining to have my doubts, look at his record, none of his signings have really set the team alight, some of his decisions/ team selection been bit strange, know i am going to get some flak and upset quite afew people for saying these things, but had to be said, cos affraid to say thats the way starting to feel, and what if , god forbid we do go down, what then, will lansdown have to go? :doh:

No but we would be favourites for promotion next season surely. :dance:

SO who do we blame then? there the ones getting £1000 plus per week. The buck stops with them. :englandsmile4wf:

Certain players seem to think they are above the manager. No respect. When they learn that then it will be a first step towards playing as a team and a team with fight.

Johnsons got one heck of a job. There isn't anyone better to sort this mess out who would come to us in my opinion.

Lansdown needs to introduce some sort of a clause in players contracts that makes them earn their pay or they don't get any pay.

Certain players seem to think they are above the manager. No respect. When they learn that then it will be a first step towards playing as a team and a team with fight.

Johnsons got one heck of a job. There isn't anyone better to sort this mess out who would come to us in my opinion.

Lansdown needs to introduce some sort of a clause in players contracts that makes them earn their pay or they don't get any pay.

As i keep saying the only loan signings we should have are the ones who are after a contract, they have something to prove, where as the ones who have got contracts don't give it there all. They go back to there respectives clubs with so called first team experience? No wonder other City players give up when these so called loans are no better. This would cause unrest in no matter what employment!

Archived