IGNORED

Some Questions For Ya..

The Batman

Johnny's mother had four children. The first was April, the second was May, and the third was June. What was the name of her fourth child?

Why is it against the law for a man living in Bristol to be buried in Cardiff?

There was an airplane crash, every single person died, but two people survived. How is this possible?

Before Mount Everest was discovered, what was the highest mountain in the world?

A man and his son were in an car accident. The man died on the way to the hospital, but the boy was rushed into surgery. The emergency room surgeon said "I can't operate, that's my son!" How is this possible?

What in a car engine serves no purpose but without it the engine does not work?

You have a 10p and a £1. You buy a dog and a collar, the dog is a pound more than the collar. How much is the collar?

If a doctor gives you 3 pills and tells you to take one pill every half hour, how long would it be before all the pills were taken?

Divide 30 by half and add 10?? How many do you get??

Do you know the answer for what is one plus one?

someone will get them all by 2moro night i expect....

OK, I'm on a night shift and totally bored, so thought I'd try your questions. I have to say, most seemed pretty easy.

Here goes:

Johnny's mother had four children. The first was April, the second was May, and the third was June. What was the name of her fourth child?

Presumably Johnny????

If he's living he's not yet dead!

There was an airplane crash, every single person died, but two people survived. How is this possible?

They were married! :laugh:

Before Mount Everest was discovered, what was the highest mountain in the world?

Mount Everest. It had always been there.

A man and his son were in an car accident. The man died on the way to the hospital, but the boy was rushed into surgery. The emergency room surgeon said "I can't operate, that's my son!" How is this possible?

His mum was the surgeon (the fact that nobody immediately sees this is a great example of how we stereotype people according to gender)

No idea, haven't worked it out yet. It's probably so easy it's ridiculous but for the moment I can't think.

You have a 10p and a £1. You buy a dog and a collar, the dog is a pound more than the collar. How much is the collar?

5p. £1.10 minus the difference (£1) = 10p. 10p divided by 2 = 5p

If a doctor gives you 3 pills and tells you to take one pill every half hour, how long would it be before all the pills were taken?

1 hour

70. But yes, initially I did think 25.

As for the one plus one. I expect it's going to be something other than 2. 11 perhaps? Or is the answer that "one plus one" is a sum???

OK, I'm on a night shift and totally bored, so thought I'd try your questions. I have to say, most seemed pretty easy.

Here goes:

Presumably Johnny????

If he's living he's not yet dead!

They were married! :laugh:

Mount Everest. It had always been there.

His mum was the surgeon (the fact that nobody immediately sees this is a great example of how we stereotype people according to gender)

No idea, haven't worked it out yet. It's probably so easy it's ridiculous but for the moment I can't think.

5p. £1.10 minus the difference (£1) = 10p. 10p divided by 2 = 5p

1 hour

70. But yes, initially I did think 25.

As for the one plus one. I expect it's going to be something other than 2. 11 perhaps? Or is the answer that "one plus one" is a sum???

Got most except for the car one

Umm Jonny?

Noo hes alive!

Married?

Still Everest

Mummy?

.5p

6 hrs>?

40?

Do you know the answer for what is one plus one?

someone will get them all by 2moro night i expect....

umm its 2?

No, Danakin, you've got me with the engine one. Doesn't matter how I read the question i can't get it. Look forward to seeing the answer tomorrow.

In regards the 1+1 question.

You ask "Do you know the answer for what is one plus one?" If it's intended as an enquiry into one's personal arithmetical ability, then the answer is surely "Yes"??????????

No, Danakin, you've got me with the engine one. Doesn't matter how I read the question i can't get it. Look forward to seeing the answer tomorrow.

In regards the 1+1 question.

You ask "Do you know the answer for what is one plus one?" If it's intended as an enquiry into one's personal arithmetical ability, then the answer is surely "Yes"??????????

well done annanimo. About time someone got that one.

The answer to the car engine one is a bit of a bugger, but i wouldn't have put it on the forum if i didn't get the answer when i was asked it.

So a bit earlier than planned

The answer is

and you are going to have a right pop at me for this :disapointed2se::disapointed2se:

the engine noise!!!!!!!!!!!!

I awaite the abuse :grr::grr::grr::grr:

although codfather's guess with water was good, i know nothing about car engines, so he could be right with that one, i aint sure.

• Admin

well done annanimo. About time someone got that one.

The answer to the car engine one is a bit of a bugger, but i wouldn't have put it on the forum if i didn't get the answer when i was asked it.

So a bit earlier than planned

The answer is

and you are going to have a right pop at me for this :disapointed2se::disapointed2se:

the engine noise!!!!!!!!!!!!

I awaite the abuse :grr::grr::grr::grr:

although codfather's guess with water was good, i know nothing about car engines, so he could be right with that one, i aint sure.

Water serves a purpose. It works with the radiator to stop the engine overheating.

(says another user with no great knowledge of engines!)

Aaaarrrggggghhhhh!!!!!!! :@

Fair play to you though, wouldn't have thought of it in a million years.

Anyway, where do you get these questions from????

I do the uni quiz and my boss gave me a list of questions to read out, (i axed it to put in a music intro round because nobody who does the quiz would have got those in the time available) that round being so called trick questions. He gets them off the internet, so i'm sure if you go to google / ask jeaves / lycos etc you'll find them.

Archived