IGNORED

Elliott Benyon

cinker

I believe Elliott Benyon is older than Cotterill. He has been more prolific than Madjo, Stewart, Gills, Cotterill, Savage when playing in the reserves. What has happened, what has gone wrong, why hasn't he been given a go.? Nobody else can score in the first team what is there to lose? :dunno:

Thats a shame if he is thinking that. Wonder what GJ is doing to get him mentally ready....

he's a City fan and he's a good player, certainly someone with a future in professional football, but for the moment its more important for him to continue to improve his skills further before being thrown into the first team with the weight of us fans on him, his time will come you can be sure though.

he's a City fan and he's a good player, certainly someone with a future in professional football, but for the moment its more important for him to continue to improve his skills further before being thrown into the first team with the weight of us fans on him, his time will come you can be sure though.

Yeah, you maybe right. I am worried about some of the fans wrecking Skuse's and Cotterills career I must admit. Hope your right also about him coming on soon. I look forward to seeing it. :pray:

Cheers

To bring young players into a side which is already lacking confidence requires the player to be very tough mentally, Players like Lita have an almost cocky attitude where they are convinced that they are good enough but if its true that the player himself doesnt feel up to it.......Can you imagine what it would be like if he missed a few sitters ?

I remember Marvin Brown getting stick after a brief sub apperance a few years back, Did him and his career the world of good.

in the league paper ( page 25 )

FACE OF THE FUTURE - Elliot Benyon.

martin jol has developed an eye for young english talent

and the elliot benyon is etched in his mind.

elliot scored 3 times against spurs last oct. and martin jol gave

him the match ball.

tony fawthrop has said that elliot could follow suit

as leroy lita and dave cotterill into the first team.

they also say that more than 30 academy players

have played for the first team in the last 5 seasons.

manager gary johnson rates him highly.a lot of players

have come through the academy and that helps us to

attract players because they know they will get a chance-

it's up to them to take it.

it is ok to have him play in the first team but it needs to be

in a winning team and one that has a team spirit.if he came

in now his confidence would be shattered and if he wasn't

scoring , some fans would get on his back.

I believe Elliott Benyon is older than Cotterill. He has been more prolific than Madjo, Stewart, Gills, Cotterill, Savage when playing in the reserves. What has happened, what has gone wrong, why hasn't he been given a go.? Nobody else can score in the first team what is there to lose? :dunno:

Bloody good point mate

To bring young players into a side which is already lacking confidence requires the player to be very tough mentally, Players like Lita have an almost cocky attitude where they are convinced that they are good enough but if its true that the player himself doesnt feel up to it.......Can you imagine what it would be like if he missed a few sitters ?

I remember Marvin Brown getting stick after a brief sub apperance a few years back, Did him and his career the world of good.

It was so bad he ended up changing his name and moving to Tamworth. :ph34r:

Archived