IGNORED

Which Team Do You Detest The Most?

Bubble

Guest WillsbridgeRed

I hate Swindle

Out of Rovers and Cardiff it would be Rovers - Simply because their forum is full of no mark keyboard warriors with a penchant for pancakes

I don't actually 'detest' any team, I dislike many, but I don't detest. I dislike Man Utd and I'm starting to dislike Chelsea, you know, teams that expect to win.

I admire Bolton and Wigan for what they have achieved albeit with money, but they have done very well with the money they have.

I don't dislike Rovers or Cardiff surprisingly enough as I have freinds who support them and we respect each other for that fact.

I don't actually know what question two means, but I think I answered it.

MM

Very bored at work!

Two questions

1) Which team do you hate the most?

2) Rovers or Cardiff?

I feel sorry for the sags, however I detest Cardiff scum, but I think we should

"build a bonfire, build a bonfire,

Put the rovers on the top,

Put the cardiff in the middle

And We'll burn the Fricking lot"

That would be the answer to the question.

:city:

Guest DrFaustus

Out of Rovers and Cardiff it would be Rovers - Simply because their forum is full of no mark keyboard warriors with a penchant for pancakes

Ha ha ha. U iz a turred mate :rolleyes:

By the way, Notts County.

Guest DrFaustus

I got told this by some guy who supports County, don't blame me :dunno:

So you decided to state that we 'destroyed their stadium twice'. Notts Cheaters fans are obnoxious, lying scab scum. They are the only club and supporters I allow myself to detest.

Back in a mo, I need to have a thorough wash of my hands and some alka seltzer. Even thinking about the dirty filth merchants make me sick.

Guest Ronmeister

So you decided to state that we 'destroyed their stadium twice'. Notts Cheaters fans are obnoxious, lying scab scum. They are the only club and supporters I allow myself to detest.

Back in a mo, I need to have a thorough wash of my hands and some alka seltzer. Even thinking about the dirty filth merchants make me sick.

Which is exactly what he told me, that's why he hates Rovers fans :blink:

Rovers, cos they're ...... Rovers

and WIGAN ATHLETIC, cos i have to live here and read the rubbish in the local newspapers about how they're taking the premiership by storm (which was true until they started playing some halfway decent teams and got stuffed every week), and cos I have to put up with the national press going on about "plucky little Wigan", which would make sense if they didn't have Dave Whelan's millions at their disposal. If City had a Dave Whelan willing to splash the cash we'd be in the Premiership too. :@ :@ :@ :@ :@

Rovers, cos they're ...... Rovers

and WIGAN ATHLETIC, cos i have to live here and read the rubbish in the local newspapers about how they're taking the premiership by storm (which was true until they started playing some halfway decent teams and got stuffed every week), and cos I have to put up with the national press going on about "plucky little Wigan", which would make sense if they didn't have Dave Whelan's millions at their disposal. If City had a Dave Whelan willing to splash the cash we'd be in the Premiership too. :@ :@ :@ :@ :@

If Clevedon Town had his money they'd be in the Premiership by now. If it wasn't for him Wigan would still be playing at that toilet of a ground where they used to be, and would probably be in the Conference. Same applies with Chelsea & Abramovich, he could have picked any Premier side, who would have won the title by now.

As to the original question, I have a top 5

1) Cardiff

2) Gas

3) Swindle

4) Stoke

5) Gillingham

There's plenty of others I hate, mostly for completely irrational reasons :rolleyes:

I can only assume most of you who put cardiff are too young to remember when City and Rovers were in the same league.The derby games between us were by far the most looked forward to of the season.Although the severnside derby was important-and usually loads of trouble-i don't remember those games being anywhere near the same intensity as the Bristol derby.I really hated Rovers in those days-especially as they often beat us.But now i kind of feel sorry for them-we've underperformed over the last few seasons,but they've been dreadful for years now.

I look forward to competative Bristol derbies in the future-they were great fun.

Archived