IGNORED

Which Team Do You Detest The Most?

Bubble

Guest The Codfather 0312

Very amusing. :farmer:

But seriously I don't understand why you would hate us? We beat you fair and square... you hate very team that beat you?

We hate you because you spolied our dream, You just finished 6th, We just finished 3rd, 1 point away from 2nd? I hate the playoffs.

We hate you because you spolied our dream, You just finished 6th, We just finished 3rd, 1 point away from 2nd? I hate the playoffs.

I think you will find we finished 4th.

If we had finished 6th we'd have played you in the semis.

It's not us you should be directing your hate at is it? It was a game of football in which we were the better side. What were we supposed to do, roll over and let you win because you wanted to get promoted? :rolleyes:

Guest C.T.I.D

I think you will find we finished 4th.

It's not us you should be directing your hate at is it? It was a game of football in which we were the better side. What were we supposed to do, roll over and let you win because you wanted to get promoted? :rolleyes:

yes :handbags:

what have you done since going up,consistently loitered around the drop zone every game teasing us :angry:

now we are looking more likely to stay up and a trip to the gay capital of the UK when you are relegated(come on crewe pull your socks up)

instead of relegation and a trip to Torquay

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Still no answer then. :rolleyes:

We won't be getting relegated either. Sorry. :doh:

No one REALLY cares what you do

The only time Brighton are mentioned is when those than linger in gents toilets like youself, visit this forum.

Guest stfc red

Can you read?

Because you are clearly wrong on both counts.

if its any consolation,,i hate brighton aswell.you cant say you were not lucky against swindon in the semi final

Guest The Codfather 0312

Sorry I was wrong on playoffs posistions, Very bad memory.

But from memory I remember that you were very lucky to beat Swindon and we should have played them in the final.

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Can you read?

Because you are clearly wrong on both counts.

And you're clearly wrong with your sexual deviances, but I don't go on about it.

Opps, yes I do :handbags:

Guest stfc red

Pirates and Seagulls.

Swindon and Cardiff.

seagulls are a beast of a bird i hate them aswell followed by the crow.pirates i have never encountered so i could'nt comment

Sorry I was wrong on playoffs posistions, Very bad memory.

But from memory I remember that you were very lucky to beat Swindon and we should have played them in the final.

Or they should have played Hartlepool.

We weren't that lucky anyway, they were better than us but in the end we scored as many goals as them....

Guest C.T.I.D

seagulls are a beast of a bird i hate them aswell followed by the crow.pirates i have never encountered so i could'nt comment

pirates are scurvy ridden ginger bearded theiving scum,some say they reside on boats but i've only seen

them around the Bristol area north of the river Avon :shifty:

Guest WillsbridgeRed

pirates are scurvy ridden ginger bearded theiving scum,some say they reside on boats but i've only seen

You've met Mrs Faustaus too then :doh:

Guest stfc red

i don't like the sound of them at all.good result for you boys last night

Guest DrFaustus

Some of us are south of the river scurvy-ridden, ginger bearded, thieving scum if you don't mind.

Willsbridge, watch it! :)

Guest The Codfather 0312

Or they should have played Hartlepool.

We weren't that lucky anyway, they were better than us but in the end we scored as many goals as them....

As I remember it Swindon out played you in both of the legs and were very unlucky. We matched pool in the away game and were also the slightly better side in the home leg.

Archived