IGNORED

Do We Want A Russian Billionaire ?

I understand what you're saying, but I'd settle for The Premiership in two seasons with Colonel Gadaffi & Saddam, on the Board :w00t:

no chance of those two at the moment, bin laden might be a better shout though, i'd send him a letter, but not sure where abouts in the uk he is living at the moment.

Hey, your welcome! :dance:

Roman is a corrupt seedy little man, but he's so dam rich he's become untouchable, even to our Home Office. Money can buy anything, and then some.

Tell that to his equally rich mate Mikhail Khodorkovsky, currently rotting in a Russian prison, or so many very rich people who have died young as money cannot buy health.

another board member or two might be good for funds, but at least with what we have right now decisions can be made quickly and directly. as for russians, lithuanians, yanks or any other kind of invester, until they prove they bleed bristol city then i'm not interested. at least lansdown is still a fan, and knows how to keep us solvent.

another board member or two might be good for funds, but at least with what we have right now decisions can be made quickly and directly. as for russians, lithuanians, yanks or any other kind of invester, until they prove they bleed bristol city then i'm not interested. at least lansdown is still a fan, and knows how to keep us solvent.

I agree,if there is a rich city fan who wants to take

over then fine,but not just some rich person who

just wants any football club.Our club means more to us

than that.

I think we are placing to much emphasis on money in this debate. Clubs such as Crewe, Plymouth, QPR, Luton, Brighton, Millwall plus a hell of a lot of the teams in our division are out gunning us despite not having a significantly bigger budget or a mega rich backer.

Archived