IGNORED

Shall We Attempt Peacock

Guest jordankilford

No!

No!

AND NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he couln't w8 to leave here when he found out Sheff Weds were intrested in him so he can stay there and rot as far as I'm concerned.

it's about time this club looked forward and stop going back and signing numpties that wanted to leave in the first place!

If Brooks goes .... then yes. I was always a fan when he was here, tremendous workrate, excellent at set pieces defenmsively and attacking, great hold up play which would 'open up' (no sniggering) Brooker a bit more. We've ssen from how Brooks plays with Big Bad Bas that it's effective playing two bigger guys. I can rememebr Brooks saying he enjoyed his last few months at Vale as he was playing next to the 6'1 Lee Matthews too so it's obviously to his liking. So I've changed my mind mid way through post! Yes sign him up, he won't command a transfer fee and his wages I'm sure with be less than Marcus Stewart's!

Sam :city:

No I don't think we really need him to be fair!! He could do a good job for someone in this league, not really up to Championship standards in my opinion. Anyway we have re-signed enough of our old players, not that they turned out bad but lets be more ambitious and bold

Apparently LP is on his way to Blackpool if the rumours are true.

Over 50 licenced premises and some lapdancing clubs - his wife can seek employment too then - Bargain!

Should suit him fine.. just do it after the 21st and we'll not care!

most of you actually forget - peacock scored more than tony thorpe did - and was a consistent scorer for 4 years

if he had sorted out his lifestyle and injury sproblems i think he would have been a great signing...but I'm afraid i expect he hasnt

Guest The Codfather 0312
most of you actually forget - peacock scored more than tony thorpe did - and was a consistent scorer for 4 years

if he had sorted out his lifestyle and injury sproblems i think he would have been a great signing...but I'm afraid i expect he hasnt

He may of scored more goals and he certainly drank more pints.

When he heard Shef Wed wanted him he couldn't wait to get there and we wasted 600 k on him in the end.

But you're happy to have Bas who has scored how many in league football !

Savage is at the start of his pro career.Peacock was an experienced "striker" when he came to City.If he hadn't been Wilson's golden boy he'd have been as successfull at City as he was at Wednesday.

If Brooks goes .... then yes. I was always a fan when he was here, tremendous workrate, excellent at set pieces defenmsively and attacking, great hold up play which would 'open up' (no sniggering) Brooker a bit more. We've ssen from how Brooks plays with Big Bad Bas that it's effective playing two bigger guys. I can rememebr Brooks saying he enjoyed his last few months at Vale as he was playing next to the 6'1 Lee Matthews too so it's obviously to his liking. So I've changed my mind mid way through post! Yes sign him up, he won't command a transfer fee and his wages I'm sure with be less than Marcus Stewart's!

Workrate down the pub do you mean?

People said he was down there alot?

He didnt do anything for me! Id have Heffernan back though! never had a chance here!!!

I agree. Nowhere near as bad as people make out, and key part of team that won 12 on the bounce (or was it 10? I forget..). Excellent workrate, and does everything Brooker can do, but only 70% as well.

Better than Stewart and Gillespie (why do people still hark on about him?!) anyway.

Christ NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Only boozers and Tattooists want I'm back

Leapy offside/silly haircut/strange injuries :whistle: AWOL Peacock, god i'd rather have Thorpe back, and THAT is saying summat. A thousand times nay, nay ,and nay agin........................

Mr Wilkes :laugh:

Archived