IGNORED

Agents Fees

mike11

just plain stupid money for 6 months of business!!! this whole agent situation is a farce, why should clubs pay this money? The agents represent the players so they should be the ones that foot the bill no the Club!

Agents are possible the worst thing in football these days and it needs to be sorted out!

I don't know how these agents can sleep at night. What do they do that the player can't do himself?

to be fair the common footballer is thick as sh......t, so they do need some to deal with the legal and financial aspect for them, that is what an agent does, which surely means that it's the player that should pay the agent not the club.......

how do they sleep at night..........horlicks!

Guest Tim_Lovejoy

Not really. And clearly not for long if thats how you talk to people. Did you not learn it is rude to insult people you don't even know.

Not when the person is a female, trying to speak technically about the beautiful game...............and falling flat on her ugly face

Guest Tim_Lovejoy

I have to say you must have a severe insecurity complex to be this upset with a womens prescence.

:rofl2br: Are you having a bubble. It just annoys me when girls pretend they know about football when they are clearly clueless.

Guest Tim_Lovejoy

Clearly you know a large amount about football also, which must be the reason you feel the need to come on to this forum and throw insults instead of talking about the beautiful game!

I came on here because I think City fans are great fans and great people. I thought i would find some but instead i found girls trying to understand football :dunno:

Guest Tim_Lovejoy

Oh bless, I must sypathise with you and your sad existence. You clearly have got lost from your cave, and your dragging knuckles must kill on this new stuff call concrete!

FEMANISTS UNITE! :rofl2br:

I came on here because I think City fans are great fans and great people. I thought i would find some but instead i found girls trying to understand football :dunno:

We are good fans, if you have a good look on the forum, you will find this. But as Dinky said respect earns respect, welcome to the City forum.

http://www.bcfc.premiumtv.co.uk/staticFile...327~4871,00.pdf

What with Mike Newell's outburst yesterday,and a general mistrust[to put it mildly] of agents in general,these latest figures arn't the best are they?

£86,000???? That is way too much for a club in our situation.

Thoughts?

Agents are ruining the game, they certainly don't really care about the club and most couldn't care less about the player. All they want is a nice big fat % of the signing on fee, they are a disgrace

Think! - most players are not capable of that and fight amonst themselves for the odd brain cell that clatters around the empty skulls.

My immediate reaction to the amount is 'what a waste of money', or more pointedly 'what a waste of our money'.

To answer your point I would think that most players would need some help, advice and guidance with sometimes complicated contract negotiations. I was under the impression the FA, or through the players union, can provide this advice, and it was available free of charge?

As long as the clubs pay the Agents, and not the players themselves, the players will be happy to have an agent and I'm sure some still see it as a status symbol, all part of being a footballer? Make the players pay and then see what happens! Scott Murray managed to sort himself out a good deal, is he carving out a future career for himself!

Archived