IGNORED

Colchester V Bristol City

eric04

Very clever Ron, so people who don't think he's good enough are now SAVAGE HATERS?

Very open-minded of you.

Nibor

Don't be too hard on him Nibor. I read a post on here just now saying Savage is "a pile of rubbish". That isn't exactly open minded either. I think those are the people he is getting at.

They hate the way he plays, same thing :me?:

No, it isn't. You see, some people criticise his performances and skills and use argument to back that up, it's called debate. Some people just post personal insults and give no reason other than "he's crap". I hope you can discern the difference between the two. Calling everyone who disagrees that the sun shines out of his arse a Savage hater is in exactly the same league as posting "he's crap".

There used to be a convention on here that people attacked the content of a post and not the poster, it's slowly disappearing and that sad fact is making this board go downhill by the day and lose some of it's better posters.

Nibor

No, it isn't. You see, some people criticise his performances and skills and use argument to back that up, it's called debate. Some people just post personal insults and give no reason other than "he's crap". I hope you can discern the difference between the two. Calling everyone who disagrees that the sun shines out of his arse a Savage hater is in exactly the same league as posting "he's crap".

There used to be a convention on here that people attacked the content of a post and not the poster, it's slowly disappearing and that sad fact is making this board go downhill by the day and lose some of it's better posters.

I put a long debate as to why i support him on Saturday, and you the same for his poorer sides. what i said was tongue in cheek and apart from you and Alex_BCFC I can't remember anyone else who actually managed to keep an insult out of their post about him :blink:

Sounds like a great game so far, lets hope GJ can lift the guys in the second half, because at the moment it could be anyone's game and we seem to be playing very well.

If it carries on the same way, there's got to be more goals in this and if GJ can get them firing after halftime, hopefully we can get a few more!

EDIT: Anyone brave enough for a prediction, I'm going for 4-2 to City.

Guest alex1089

Yeah Come on you reds!

They have scored one fantastic goal and one very flukey goal. We have had the far better chances as I hear it especially brooks causing them problems.

Keep it up lads!!

Archived