IGNORED

Colchester V Bristol City

eric04

Guest alex1089

1 thing to take from this is that we have more than matched them and with more luck we would of been 2-1 up rather than 2-1 down, keep the faith and surly we'll beat Blackpool.

1 thing to take from this is that we have more than matched them and with more luck we would of been 2-1 up rather than 2-1 down, keep the faith and surly we'll beat Blackpool.

Exactly, just been one of those games so far. Sometimes the chances go in for you, other times not. GJ will earn his corn in the next week to get the guys focused for Blackpool, but at least this performance has shown some good attacking play.

We may also have a new striker in, to help stick away these chances hopefully. :pray:

Too right. They mess with your head, this football team. you're either depressed over losing 9 in a row, or up in the clouds over being unbeaten in 7, you get to the stage where you expect something from every game, and then something like this comes along, and you're straight back down to expecting nothing again... Whoever said a football season was a rollercoaster ride should be given a medal for the best simile ever thought of.

Guest yateady

Exactly, just been one of those games so far. Sometimes the chances go in for you, other times not. GJ will earn his corn in the next week to get the guys focused for Blackpool, but at least this performance has shown some good attacking play.

We may also have a new striker in, to help stick away these chances hopefully. :pray:

we've had one stuck on the bench for ages, if we actually played to his strengths we might of been able to put these chances away. still i expect he'll get 10 mins so he's able to make a impact on the game. if only johnson would swallow his pride.

I was the only one cussing him near me when he gave the goal away on Saturday. He made the same mistake two weeks ago and was lucky to get away with it - said someone needed to have a word with him then but kept my composure.

On Saturday some poor chap collapsed just below our row in the Atyeo (been hoping he is OK since) and was stretchered out, I reckon it was the shock of Basso's booboo that set him off. Wonder if he will try and get compensation from the club...

Anyway, to make the mistake once is bad - to do it twice is unexcusable.

Costing us two points on Saturday, the "just resting, not unconscious" fiasco where he would not leave the pitch, his dodgy little finger (mutant status) and now tonight's "entertainment". Slap him now please.

Johnson backing him after making the same mistake twice is also a bit worrying.

Sort it out.

I was the only one cussing him near me when he gave the goal away on Saturday. He made the same mistake two weeks ago and was lucky to get away with it - said someone needed to have a word with him then but kept my composure.

On Saturday some poor chap collapsed just below our row in the Atyeo (been hoping he is OK since) and was stretchered out, I reckon it was the shock of Basso's booboo that set him off. Wonder if he will try and get compensation from the club...

Costing us two points on Saturday, the "just resting, not unconscious" fiasco where he would not leave the pitch, his dodgy little finger (mutant status) and now tonight's "entertainment". Slap him now please.

Sort it out.

Totally agree. Don't forget his kicking away at Yeovil where he literally could not get it off the ground. And at Port Vale when his totally miskicked on the opening stages only for their man, Birchall I think, to crash his effort against the bar.

Sorry, but he is a liability!

PS - I saw that bloke slumped in his seat, I hope he's ok...

Sort it out.

How about waiting to see it before criticising? It could have been a foul as Basso protested. If it was a mistake, then by all means, Phillips should be in on Saturday.

Too right. They mess with your head, this football team. you're either depressed over losing 9 in a row, or up in the clouds over being unbeaten in 7, you get to the stage where you expect something from every game, and then something like this comes along, and you're straight back down to expecting nothing again... Whoever said a football season was a rollercoaster ride should be given a medal for the best simile ever thought of.

Perhaps the players need to be offered another holiday.....

:phone:

How about waiting to see it before criticising? It could have been a foul as Basso protested. If it was a mistake, then by all means, Phillips should be in on Saturday.

Wait and see? Are you crazy? This the City forum for God's sake. Some people!

Archived