IGNORED

Stewart Leads A Players Revolt

Flaxbourton Red

This was posted on a yeovil forum today

http://www.ytfc.com/ytfc.mpl?action=View+Thread&thread=384

"Rumour (and it's a BITP Rumour) was that Stewart is leading a dressing room revolution, apparently the dressing room is split 50/50 between the with's and the without's - Stewart appears to be the leader of the without's - the statement I heard was that he told GJ something along the line of:

"who are you to tell us what to do you short ar*ed ##*ker, some of us have played football at a much higher level than you and you don't know ###### all about managing quality players"

Just a rumour, but one I'd like to believe is true !!

No i don't think this is mate.

However after the game, stewart did come over to the city fans and clenched the city badge on his shirt in a sort of defiant gesture.

he needs to start.

Guest Harry Dolman

"Rumour (and it's a BITP Rumour) was that Stewart is leading a dressing room revolution, apparently the dressing room is split 50/50 between the with's and the without's - Stewart appears to be the leader of the without's - the statement I heard was that he told GJ something along the line of:

"who are you to tell us what to do you short ar*ed ##*ker, some of us have played football at a much higher level than you and you don't know ###### all about managing quality players"

However after the game, stewart did come over to the city fans and clenched the city badge on his shirt in a sort of defiant gesture.

he needs to start.

Yeovil........... about 8 weeks behind Bristol in terms of whats going on. My how they have caught up!

he needs to start.

Sounds like Marcus has decided to argue from a position fo strength then. " Some of us have played football at a much higher level than you..." So that's you Marcus and........um um, um, um, um ?! I'm struggling to work out who else that might be- a couple at most ( Carey, Partridge?) Doesn't seem enough to win that argument.

Also, the split is stated as the have's and the have not's. What does this mean? Those that have a future with City and those that have not? Those that have impressed the manager with their attitude and comittment and those that have not?

Perhaps it's those that have proved to be the golden prodigal son returning to Bristol, motivated and comitted to prove thier worth or those that have not proved they are worth the wages they are picking up week after week and hrow a hissy fit because the manager leaves them out for the good of the team?

If the rumour has any thruth whatsoeever, then the quicker Marcus is shipped out then the better for the club. as in our current position there are more effective ways we can spend his wages.

he needs to start.

Sounds like someone in Yeovil talks the same stuff as he shovels out the cow shed all day long

Oh no no no, it was much better than that believe me.

I could tell you all, but then I'd have to kill you all too :laugh:

Guest MaloneFM

Tell you what...compromise...you tell us and we'll kill Legend...deal?

After the players, with their exploits on and off the field, giving Tinman no choice but to fall on his sword it is very ill advised for them to abuse new manager Gary Johnson. :blink:

The jury is still out on the players that survived the Tinman era. :ph34r:

Nonsense all of it.

I heard that Stewart signalled his intent with a single shot fired from the deck of the battleship Aurora.

This led to the proles(the reserves, or at least Dave Partridge) rising up and marching along the Nevsky Prospect, storming the gates of the Winter Palace and ransacking Gary Johnsons office.

Landsown has been rounded up and is currently awaiting trial for crimes against football, cannibilism and not washing behind his ears.

keith Daw was last seen hanging upside down from a lampost with his girlfriend in a Mussolini stylee

Marcus Stewart has been pronounced as Czar, Steve Phillips as got the part of the evil arch villain and has arranged for Adriano Basso to 'fall' into a frothing pit of Piranhas. Scott Brown and Bas Savage have declared their love (a love that dare not speak it's name) and Jethro Tull have agreed to release the whole affair as a 3 disc concept album.

It's ALL true I tell you.

Nonsense all of it.

I heard that Stewart signalled his intent with a single shot fired from the deck of the battleship Aurora.

This led to the proles(the reserves, or at least Dave Partridge) rising up and marching along the Nevsky Prospect, storming the gates of the Winter Palace and ransacking Gary Johnsons office.

Landsown has been rounded up and is currently awaiting trial for crimes against football, cannibilism and not washing behind his ears.

keith Daw was last seen hanging upside down from a lampost with his girlfriend in a Mussolini stylee

Marcus Stewart has been pronounced as Czar, Steve Phillips as got the part of the evil arch villain and has arranged for Adriano Basso to 'fall' into a frothing pit of Piranhas. Scott Brown and Bas Savage have declared their love (a love that dare not speak it's name) and Jethro Tull have agreed to release the whole affair as a 3 disc concept album.

So just another typical day at Ashton Gate

Nonsense all of it.

After the players, with their exploits on and off the field, giving Tinman no choice but to fall on his sword it is very ill advised for them to abuse new manager Gary Johnson. :blink:

The jury is still out on the players that survived the Tinman era. :ph34r:

That's the most unbelievable story I ever heard.......Jethro Tull split up years ago, surely?

Well I knew they were still touring in the States but I also heard that they were worried that they were 'Too old to rock'n'roll; to young too die' and it was possible that Ian Anderson and co might end up on 'Benefit'

It was no good, Ian was 'Living in the past'

'This was' no way to make a dollar so he sold his ranch and his 'Heavy Horses' and set up a diving equipment shop called 'Aqualung' after which Ian took up music again becoming a 'Minstrel In The Gallery' ......... it was at this point he developed the compact tree music system, but the public didn't take to his 'Songs from the wood' and the system failed leaving him feeling 'Thick as a brick' for ever developing it.

Some time after he took to writing and his first book 'A Passion play' sold well.

Time spent in Iraq lead him to do some 'Stand up' to make a living but he returned to the UK after adopting a 'War child'.......... Only to be billed as Jethro Tull at the Colston Hall 16th March........ but as Antman has mentioned...... is it Tull...... Naaa not really...... not for us old fans?

Guest alex1089

Marcus will give 100% and has been disappointing but I can guarentee that if Stewart and GJ had big enough problems with eachother, Stewy would have been gone by now because as GJ said the other day, "This is my squad now", Maybe one or two others will go but not Stewart as he loves the club and kissed the badge etc last night to show his passion.

Well I knew they were still touring in the States but I also heard that they were worried that they were 'Too old to rock'n'roll; to young too die' and it was possible that Ian Anderson and co might end up on 'Benefit'

It was no good, Ian was 'Living in the past'

'This was' no way to make a dollar so he sold his ranch and his 'Heavy Horses' and set up a diving equipment shop called 'Aqualung' after which Ian took up music again becoming a 'Minstrel In The Gallery' ......... it was at this point he developed the compact tree music system, but the public didn't take to his 'Songs from the wood' and the system failed leaving him feeling 'Thick as a brick' for ever developing it.

Some time after he took to writing and his first book 'A Passion play' sold well.

Time spent in Iraq lead him to do some 'Stand up' to make a living but he returned to the UK after adopting a 'War child'.......... Only to be billed as Jethro Tull at the Colston Hall 16th March........ but as Antman has mentioned...... is it Tull...... Naaa not really...... not for us old fans?

Archived