IGNORED

Old Bill Overkill

Uncle Ern

2 lads got arrested for alleged "racism" They were stood (oops "sat") near me. The funny thing about that is one of their mates is of carribean extraction and stood bang in the middle of them.

Who was monitoring the Swansea lot and checking their anti-English banter.

They can call me what they like and it sure don't bother me.

2 lads got arrested for alleged "racism" They were stood (oops "sat") near me. The funny thing about that is one of their mates is of carribean extraction and stood bang in the middle of them.

Youre havin a laugh, right??? and nowt was said about Swampsea standin in the EE, and the Welsh racist singing................. :blink:

A shocking display by the local Contstabulary today.

Sith Lords and apprentice thugs.

Respect they lose, bullys they are.

Have you been taking lessons/drugs courtesy of Taipan :ph34r:

Policing is starting to degenerate into the brutal farce as of the 1980's. At least it wasn't another 'battle of the beanfield' today........

The 1985 Battle of the Beanfield eyewitness reports.....

Two of the few journalists who ignored police advice to stay behind the lines were Home Affairs correspondent for The Observer, Nick Davies, and ITN Reporter Kim Sabido. Nick Davies wrote the next day:

"There was glass breaking, people screaming, black smoke towering out of burning caravans and everywhere there seemed to be people being bashed and flattened and pulled by the hair... men, women and children were led away, shivering, swearing, crying, bleeding, leaving their homes in pieces... Over the years I had seen all kinds of horrible and frightening things and always managed to grin and write it. But as I left the Beanfield, for the first time, I felt sick enough to cry."

While Kim Sabido described the scene to the camera thus:

"What we, the ITN camera crew and myself as a reporter, have seen in the last 30 minutes here in this field has been some of the most brutal police treatment of people that I've witnessed in my entire career as a journalist. The number of people who have been hit by policemen, who have been clubbed whilst holding babies in their arms in coaches around this field, is yet to be counted... There must surely be an enquiry."

When the ITN news aired this segment, Kim Sabido's narration was removed, as were some of the more violent clashes from the footage.

IPB Image

IPB Image

Well my two kids have nothing but contempt for the police after witnessing their behaviour at walsall and today, and other times at football!! They are nothing but arrogant bullys!! They spent all week trying to hype this match up!!

But this club is a total disgrace in allowing such an overkill for such a little match. When we played swampsea in the league cup a couple of years ago there was hardly any plod present and no hint of trouble, But suddenly this season it is treated like world war three is about to break out. Get real for ***ks sake!!

And what a farce keith "control freak" draisey's no standing policy has been in the last two home games, with away fans allowed to stand all game with no effort made at all to make them sit down, even after this was pointed out to stewards and team leaders!! And don't tell me s****horpe had too many fans to be able to do it!!

It seems there is one rule for away fans and another for home fans at ASHTON GATE and it is the home fans suffering!!!

The police were just doing thier job.They like all of us know that there is a long history of trouble between City and both the Welsh clubs and they were just taking the appropriate precautions.Its called 'preventative policing'.

As far as I'm aware there was no trouble at all today around AG very largely due to the high police presence.

Robbored Posted Today, 9:14 PM

The police were just doing thier job.They like all of us know that there is a long history of trouble between City and both the Welsh clubs and they were just taking the appropriate precautions.Its called 'preventative policing'.

As far as I'm aware there was no trouble at all today around AG very largely due to the high police presence.

Bollards, they are a bunch of thugs in uniform and they were out to cause as much trouble as possible!!

There has never been any trouble with swampsea at the GATE and it was pathetic overkill today. They would be better employed walking the streets and trying to catch some of the muggers out there instead racking up the overtime filming and hassling football fans!!!

My agent is most p'd off they never sought permission before filming.

Where does the data protection act come in all this?

Can we take pictures of them as a reprisal?

My God if the old Bill had been that upfront in the 70's they would have been chased out the East End

Gestapo thugs

My agent is most p'd off they never sought permission before filming.

Where does the data protection act come in all this?

Can we take pictures of them as a reprisal?

My God if the old Bill had been that upfront in the 70's they would have been chased out the East End

Gestapo thugs

Firstly, hello all, I come as a football fan, so please be gentle.

Pretty sure under the data protection act you are allowed to write to the respective police force asking for a copy of any video that may contain yourself. My friend did it when we played Rotherham away in the FA Cup, quite interesting to see.

Firstly, hello all, I come as a football fan, so please be gentle.

Pretty sure under the data protection act you are allowed to write to the respective police force asking for a copy of any video that may contain yourself. My friend did it when we played Rotherham away in the FA Cup, quite interesting to see.

I know I'm a very photogenic Red Goblin and I don't often crack Police camera lenses but the amount of filming and photographing I've undergone at football matches recently would be worthy of a nude Bridget Bardot in her prime. :w00t:

A copper we caught filming earlier is in the Wicker Man awaiting his fate :w00t: .......

IPB Image

Bollards, they are a bunch of thugs in uniform and they were out to cause as much trouble as possible!!

There has never been any trouble with swampsea at the GATE and it was pathetic overkill today. They would be better employed walking the streets and trying to catch some of the muggers out there instead racking up the overtime filming and hassling football fans!!!

You clearly have a problem with police do you have a criminal record per chance bad experience with police on the city center or are you just a fool who hasnt gt a clue what kind of work the police have to undertake on the public behalf when you are next running away from an incident to the saftey of your own home just remember who is running towards it over 50 policemen were killed in 9/11 so just think before you spout off arse wipe :@

You clearly have a problem with police do you have a criminal record per chance bad experience with police on the city center or are you just a fool who hasnt gt a clue what kind of work the police have to undertake on the public behalf when you are next running away from an incident to the saftey of your own home just remember who is running towards it over 50 policemen were killed in 9/11 so just think before you spout off arse wipe :@

Think what? Thugs in uniform on Saturdays, traffic wardens during the week. They are a disgrace.

Couldn't solve a 20 piece puzzle let alone a crime.

Obviously sense and reasoning are lost on people like you.Your bigotry prevents it.

Bigotry or blindly following the politically correct line like you ?

Old Spot is neither a thug nor a bigot.

He , like many I know are fed up with over the top reactions from those appointed to "care for our well being"

By the way he was there today with his family and is purely giving his opinion on what he saw.

I bet your farts don't even stink Robbored

You clearly have a problem with police do you have a criminal record per chance bad experience with police on the city center or are you just a fool who hasnt gt a clue what kind of work the police have to undertake on the public behalf when you are next running away from an incident to the saftey of your own home just remember who is running towards it over 50 policemen were killed in 9/11 so just think before you spout off arse wipe

No i don't have a criminal record, and yes i do know what work they do as my sister was a copper for 7 years and her husband was one for 25.

I base my opinion on what i have witnessed in the way the police treat football fans and other members of the public they deem unworthy of the civility in which they are supposed to treat all members of our society. I have stood in court and watched a copper lie through his teeth to try to secure a poxy public order conviction, fortunately seen for what he was by the magistrates, yet with absolutely no comeback on him leaving him free to go straight out to pick on somebody else!!

I have seen countless occasions where our public servants have deliberately tried to provoke reactions and stir up trouble, walsall last season a classic example, where my kids and nephew couldn't believe what they saw, and will now never trust the police!!!

I have also listened to the drivel our so called "top copper" ian blair has spouted in recent times, despite the gross incompetence of his force, and the obvious attempts they make at covering their snivveling arses!!

In case you don't know, 9/11 happened in the usa, and i'm talking about the police in this country, and yes they may face risk, but they also know the risks before they join up, so if they don't like it, don't join!!!

So i'll spout off about the muppets as much as i like, even more is it annoys braindead ######s like you!!!!

Obviously sense and reasoning are lost on people like you.Your bigotry prevents it.

Obviously alternative viewpoints are wasted on servile yes men arse lickers like you!!!

Bigotry or blindly following the politically correct line like you ?

Old Spot is neither a thug nor a bigot.

He , like many I know are fed up with over the top reactions from those appointed to "care for our well being"

By the way he was there today with his family and is purely giving his opinion on what he saw.

I bet your farts don't even stink Robbored

I'm sure Old Spot doesn't need another like minded bigot like you to argue his case for him, but let me ask you this - why didn't I or anyone else that I know who was at AG have a problem with the police today? I had no contact with any of them at all and they weren't a problem as far I was concerned.They were simply there doing their job.

As for my flatuation - you wouldn't be able to stand if I let one of my infamous 'stone dead' methane bombs go in your vicinity.

but let me ask you this - why didn't I or anyone else that I know who was at AG have a problem with the police today? I had no contact with any of them at all and they weren't a problem as far I was concerned.They were simply there doing their job.

Funnily enough none of us have had any contact with them for months, why it was suddenly decided that they needed to ring both the Williams and Dolman stands at the EE end is beyond me.

Do they honestly believe hundreds of hoolies are going to try to rush the swampsea fans???? With all the cctv around???

Yes, a few stood in the EE ok, and others in reserve outside fine, but come off it, lining up like that and filming everyone despite all the cctv cameras was nothing short of pathetic.

Dolman Dan is obviously a self righteous nerd who sits on his pedastal casting judgement on those he has never met.

Get real boy.

Open your eyes to the facts.

fact I am not a boy

fact i may know the facts better than you think

you are casting judgment through clouded and judgmental eyes the police prevented any public dissorder and promoted public saftey which is what they are paid to do i was in the Dolman i never had my photo taken but then i never used foul language of made obcene gestures to opposing fans i bet you did i repeat Arse wipe :@

Funnily enough none of us have had any contact with them for months, why it was suddenly decided that they needed to ring both the Williams and Dolman stands at the EE end is beyond me.

Do they honestly believe hundreds of hoolies are going to try to rush the swampsea fans???? With all the cctv around???

Yes, a few stood in the EE ok, and others in reserve outside fine, but come off it, lining up like that and filming everyone despite all the cctv cameras was nothing short of pathetic.

Well actually yes

And what a farce keith "control freak" draisey's no standing policy has been in the last two home games, with away fans allowed to stand all game with no effort made at all to make them sit down, even after this was pointed out to stewards and team leaders!! And don't tell me s****horpe had too many fans to be able to do it!!

It seems there is one rule for away fans and another for home fans at ASHTON GATE and it is the home fans suffering!!!

I felt criminalised for standing up, singing my heart out and generally having a rare but wkd time.

Another point I'd like to make, is that this is what I try to endulge in every game but it is funny how they usually clamp down on standing but made no effort to make people sit today.

Football regulations have made a mockery of them selves in my eyes. Has Clueless now become Chief PC Plod or something?

fact I am not a boy

fact i may know the facts better than you think

you are casting judgment through clouded and judgmental eyes the police prevented any public dissorder and promoted public saftey which is what they are paid to do i was in the Dolman i never had my photo taken but then i never used foul language of made obcene gestures to opposing fans i bet you did i repeat Arse wipe :@

Well actually yes

The fact is that the Police have and always have had a terrible reputation for brutality and dishonesty in this country. A classic empirical example......

Jailed for being beat up by the police.....

"I was driving past and saw a police officer hitting a lad with a fire extinguisher. I ran over to see if I could get the officer to stop. The next thing I knew I got a whack on the back of the head. And as I went down, I was hit again. All I remember is this truncheon lifting me up by my chin and this guy hitting me in the mouth with it. I was arrested and charged, but on the way home I suffered a convulsion and was taken to hospital. My heart stopped beating and I was taken to intensive care where they got my heart going again. I'd suffered brain damage, yet I was convicted of maliciously wounding a policeman" Adrian Simpson, striking miner - jailed for hitting a policeman's truncheon with his head and giving himself brain damage !!!!!!

That was the vicious police tyranny 1984 style......hundreds of striking miners were hospitalised, injured and jailed but the police waved their overtime money at them on the picket lines, that's a cruel way to treat your fellow countrymen. It just shows how easily the police can be used as a weapon by vicious tyrants such as Margaret Thatcher. The vicious tyranny 2006 style is the Tory Blair regime's instructions to police to subjugate, coerce and control football supporters.

The true function of the police is not to give traffic directions or help old ladies across the road but to enforce the will of the government. The will of the politically correct Tory Blair regime is that we should sit down and shut up at football matches !!!!!! :whistle:

the police were out of order yesterday!

we didnt do anything different yesterday then what we do week in week out at the gate. just cus the scum from across the bridge came down, did they have to make such a big deal out of it?

i got shouted at twice by coppers for waiving to the swansea fans cus apparently i was 'inciting trouble' and also got told off for standing up.

the cops were complete A-HOLES!!!

Dolman "Dud" and Robbored(voice of Reason??)

You are content to follow the party line no matter what the truth of the situation.

You do not listen to the reality and simply shrug off counter arguement with comments like "bigot" "thug" and oh yes "arse-wipe" without even knowing who you are talking to.

###### are you the board police or simply self appointed guardians of our morality ?

Check out the sub site for piccys of Swansea fans standing and making gestures at our fans without OB taking the slightest notice.

No wonder a lot of people I know have deregistered from this site if it is populated by pontificating stuck up holy Joes like you.

This is football not the sodding theatre.

I stand by my previous comments OB were over the top in a situation that did not have any threat of disorder.

Dolman "Dud" and Robbored(voice of Reason??)

###### are you the board police or simply self appointed guardians of our morality ?

Sympathy with your every point.

Tony Blair, Stevie L (although I don't really mean it), authority or the thought control police?

What was it that the great profit Orwell was forcasting again?

Those piggie cam corders p155ed me right off yesterday.

Archived