IGNORED

Just Got Back

Rutland Red

Just got home from the game. It was a cracking atmosphere produced from the City fans. The Posh fans were hardly heard apart from one handball appeal in the second half.

To be truthful the game was a bit dire until Tommy and Leroy came on, or it might be due to P'boro trying to impress Gould. Who cares anyway? That's nine on a trot now so I'm happy. Just got to take the wife out for a meal now as I made her go to the game as well.

I'm not sure how many City fans there were but there were definitely a lot more than last season.

Just got home from the game. It was a cracking atmosphere produced from the City fans. The Posh fans were hardly heard apart from one handball appeal in the second half.

To be truthful the game was a bit dire until Tommy and Leroy came on, or it might be due to P'boro trying to impress Gould. Who cares anyway? That's nine on a trot now so I'm happy. Just got to take the wife out for a meal now as I made her go to the game as well.

I'm not sure how many City fans there were but there were definitely a lot more than last season.

How can you travel that distance, and report home at 6.20 ????????

Iwas in the seating area and personally I thought the atmosphere up until we scored was very subdued.The game itself was extremley boring but it is nice to have luck on our side at the moment.

Considering our current run of form the City turnout of 1000 was very poor.looking forward to grimsby but in view of distance cannot expect more than 6-700 City

Iwas in the seating area and personally I thought the atmosphere up until we scored was very subdued.

Rubbish.

We created a lot of noise but you wouldn't know because YOU WERE IN THE SEATING AREA.

It seemed like much more than 1,000 of us today. Oh well :D

3 points is 3 points!

9 wins on the trot!

Guest Mr Scroobs

The away attendance yesterday was very poor indeed - it's very dissapointing considering our run of form - the least we could of expected was 1,300 - 1,000 is poor uumm.

[so how bad would it have been if they weren't trying to impress Gould ]

Discussed the game afterwards with my Posh suporting son & his mates; that was the best Posh have played in weeks!

As for getting home soon, this is the one game I beat Rutland Red. James Alexander Gordon is still reading the results when I get home!

Archived