IGNORED

Visiting Executives

The Casual Connoisseur

I remember during the bad old days of all this my dads opinion was that rather than spend all the money on policing the hoolies; "they should put them all in Ashton Park, ring it off and let them go for it. Every time they tried to leave, throw 'em back in until they can't take anymore. At least then the rest of us could enjoy the game in peace".

I miss my old man............. :blush:

And your old man was spot on.

If people want to fight, like any other pass time that doesn't impede on the innocence of others, then you've just got to let them get on with it. No :dunno: ?

It could be argued that it is a perfectly natural competitive instinctive urge, release of negative energy etc anyway, so WTF?

Not my thing personally but if I had a harder nature (ie/wasn't a soppy old pascifest) then I wouldn't mind giving it a bash once in a while my self. There's got to be an adreniline rush to be had there surely.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

....we would be so happy you and me - no one there to tell us what to do....('Octopus's Garden' - Beatles)

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

and there was me thinking that this was a FOOTBALL forum. if people want to try and cause trouble let them try and let the police try and stop them, but don't give it the merit of discussing it on here!!!

I'm certain the Police and the club will be taking a look quick look at comments regarding potential aggro....... so have you ever thought that discussing it might just help rather than giving 'It' merit?

Okay it could all be tosh?

Guest Forest for life

Definately a valid point Dorset. We have a few inactive chav FNS idiots on our forum who idolize the past expoits of the FEC and no doubt it will be these burberry youths causing scuffles if there will be any on Saturday.

cant wait for those. Start a wall of shame

My favourite piccie of the moment is in my current signature. :w00t: I tried plagiarizing it from a Trade's Union website but the link wouldn't work. :whistle: Found it on another website only yesterday in all its original glory - a corrupt SS Royalist Gestapo Cavalry Policeman - representing his imposter 'God' Queen and 'Margaret Thatcher the milk snatcher' - about to baton the head of a photographer at Orgreave during the 1984-85 miners' strike. :w00t: ......

Guest Forest for life

Am I right in saying that no hooligan presence was seen at the game?

I saw a couple of dodgy looking blokes and one bald guy talking to a copper about whether it would go off. Did anyone see any bother?

Certainly the FEC werent there thank god.

Guest Cary Grant supported City

Am I right in saying that no hooligan presence was seen at the game?

Hardly saw any Forest supporters on the M5/ M42/ A453 corridor.

They must of all travelled via Swindon for some reason or other??.

:rolleyes:

cant wait for those. Start a wall of shame

Ho hum, I forgot my digital camera :blush: The best I did was the image below taken with my camera 'phone showing lower G block devoid of supporters.....

IPB Image

Does anyone know the story behind this section being cleared of some of the most vocal BCFC supporters? The club can't complain about lack of atmosphere at Ashton Gate when they quite openly co-operate with the Royalist Gestapo Police in clearing the most vocal supporters from certain sections.

:doh:

There are some very good piccies of yesterday's game taken from very near where I was sat in the D block of the Williams stand. They are on the subcider forum and the link to them is below.....

http://www.subcider.co.uk/subb/index.php?showtopic=2488

What intrigued me was the different silver nipples worn on the tops of the hats worn by the Royalist Gestapo Police by the control box in the Williams stand yesterday. One Policeman was wearing a hat with a silver nipple that appeared more erect than the rest. :w00t: Is this an indication of superior rank or was this Policeman from a different Police force? :dunno:

Ho hum, I forgot my digital camera :blush: The best I did was the image below taken with my camera 'phone showing lower G block devoid of supporters.....

IPB Image

Does anyone know the story behind this section being cleared of some of the most vocal BCFC supporters?

Something to do with local feds having their heads rammed up there gluteus maximus's and the people in charge at BCFC not havind a fudging clue what they're doing I believe.

Being the diplomatic, well balanced chap that I am, it could be argued that it is infact me that can't see the urine for the brown stuff oh yeah...... and we're all a bunch of hooligans. I'm just off for my daily Granny mugging spree.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

If you ever get close to us humans and our human behaviour, you better be ready to get confused.....

('Human Behaviour' - Bjork)

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

There are some very good piccies of yesterday's game taken from very near where I was sat in the D block of the Williams stand. They are on the subcider forum and the link to them is below.....

http://www.subcider.co.uk/subb/index.php?showtopic=2488

What intrigued me was the different silver nipples worn on the tops of the hats worn by the Royalist Gestapo Police by the control box in the Williams stand yesterday. One Policeman was wearing a hat with a silver nipple that appeared more erect than the rest. :w00t: Is this an indication of superior rank or was this Policeman from a different Police force? :dunno:

so goblin goes to football to look at policemans nipples :w00t:

what ever floats your boat i suppose :whistle:

Archived