IGNORED

Spotted

Northern Red

Guest Cary Grant supported City

Whilst at the England game tonight, I spotted a St George cross flag, with 'Bristol City FC, Knowle West on Tour' hung from the top tier of the Anfield Road end. It was there before kick-off, but disappeared during the game. Anyone know who it belongs to ?

At a guess.......................

someone from Knowle West!!.

;););)

Well done lads for witnessing first hand one of the best international 'friendlies' I've ever seen on TV. I only spotted a Port Vale and a Barnsley flag - couldn't see any City flags on the TV. The Uruguay goal was one of the best I've ever seen, England look well up for winning the World Cup coming back from 0-1 down against such a good South American side.

Guest MaloneFM

And when he makes an arse of it and is pilloried by the press...ALLARDYCE OUT!

What international experience has he had? I mean BOLTON? Should never have got rid of the mad professor.

Once you see a bandwagon its too late.

Guest MaloneFM

How many games has he LOST Baz? I can't remember, seriously, I know it isn't many.

All England managers make arses of it because they are dealing with overpaid morons and are then destroyed by the press just because they fancy a change.

Bobby Robson is the medias favourite Uncle (a bit like me) but we both remember when the tabloids were throwing a rope over a lamp post for the poor sod.

I know mate, I'm not saying Sven should be leaving, but that decision has been made, as far as his replacement goes, I think Sam would do well as he is similiar to Sven but more animated and English, but you like you say, a good England manager is a bit of an oxymoron.

Bobby for England is as likely as it was when peons where saying he'd come here.

I know mate, I'm not saying Sven should be leaving, but that decision has been made, as far as his replacement goes, I think Sam would do well as he is similiar to Sven but more animated and English, but you like you say, a good England manager is a bit of an oxymoron.

Bobby for England is as likely as it was when peons where saying he'd come here.

christ no, anybody but sam allerdyce. For one thing he would struggle to field a side. He is only intrested in 35 year olds and misfits looking for a last pay day. And it would be a bit cheeky of him to ask club managers for the services of their players when he hates it when his african players play for there country. The bloke also moans about everything and anything, and would rather sit in the stands with his headphones then be on the touchline. watching bolton play is some form of self harm abuse, this cannot be allowed for england games

Guest MaloneFM

But everyone keeps saying to get someone with passion in. Then get Gordon Ramsey then. He is barking. Ian Wright? A gameshow host? He'd eff and blind and play his family.

Look what happened to Tins. He had passion. Just not much of a clue.

Did you know that the rapper Biggy Smalls was intimate with Karl Malone's (Utah Jazz) missus? There are theories that this is what lead to his untimely death...

They're only going on about passion in contrast to Sven. In fact they only want someone with English blood which is really pathetic. Give it to a Scot. They generally fill the aggresive passion mark. Fergular for England?

Guest MaloneFM

Did you know that the rapper Biggy Smalls was intimate with Karl Malden's (Streets Of San Francisco) missus? There are theories that this is what lead to his untimely death...

Sorry Baz but that one just sat up and begged.

They need to appoint someone who does not chuck cups and kick boots at Beckhams head, A diplomat. That nice Gary Lineaker perhaps with his gurt big bag of crisps.

My choice if it had to be an English manager. Venables.

He played for England at every level. He started the 'if the press slag us off we close ranks and support each other' attitude. Had the respect of Gascoigne and Pearce and even the Queen mother herself Shearer.

a good England manager is a bit of an oxymoron.

With us playing Nottingham Forest this Saturday I have to write that I reckon the dear departed dynamic duo of Brian Clough and Peter Taylor would have brought the World Cup back to England had they been appointed to the England job in 1979. :(

Well done lads for witnessing first hand one of the best international 'friendlies' I've ever seen on TV. I only spotted a Port Vale and a Barnsley flag - couldn't see any City flags on the TV. The Uruguay goal was one of the best I've ever seen, England look well up for winning the World Cup coming back from 0-1 down against such a good South American side.

Best International friendlies you've seen? Was that your first or second? I was there in the kop! Was a mostly boring game with the exception of an amazing Joe Cole and an England through and through Wayne Rooney.

Lampard was sorley missed.

Sorry Baz but that one just sat up and begged. It's too early mate that one went straight over my head...

They need to appoint someone who does not chuck cups and kick boots at Beckhams head, A diplomat. That nice Gary Lineaker perhaps with his gurt big bag of crisps. But he knows too much :ph34r:

And he thinks that peadophiles physically attack pictures of children.

My choice if it had to be an English manager. Venables. EH?

He played for England at every level. He started the 'if the press slag us off we close ranks and support each other' attitude. Had the respect of Gascoigne and Pearce and even the Queen mother herself Shearer.

I've got Terry Vegtables' mobile number have given him a couple of ' fun calls' in the past Mwahah. But he's a person I disagree with and he should be in a geriatric's centre or an asylum.

Best International friendlies you've seen? Was that your first or second? I was there in the kop! Was a mostly boring game with the exception of an amazing Joe Cole and an England through and through Wayne Rooney.

Lampard was sorley missed.

Did it annoy you how everyone was standing? And where you a Gary Arseface booer or cheerer?

Barry Manc commented on the standing. Yep it was most definitely tollerated at times such as corners and breaks on goal etc. That's probably because Liverpool Council wouldn't threaten Liverpool FC with closure of their ground if people were seen to be standing.

Come the next local elections ask your local candidates for their views on standing at sports venues.

I've got Terry Vegtables' mobile number have given him a couple of ' fun calls' in the past Mwahah. But he's a person I disagree with and he should be in a geriatric's centre or an asylum.

Did it annoy you how everyone was standing? And where you a Gary Arseface booer or cheerer?

Standing is pretty much tolerated on the Kop, same as parts of Old Trafford, Highbury etc. There was some announcement during the game asking people to sit down, no mention of safety risk though, but because 'childrens views were being impeded' :whistle:

Archived