IGNORED

Random Friday Night Mumbles

Dollymarie

:gaah: I don't care about the bloody American elections, why do they keep going on and on and on and on about it!!!

Probably because they are the most powerful country in the world and like others we have to do what they say, so it matters. :(

Yup I agree though, the election isn't until flippin November and I've had enough already. Do they even know who our PM is now blair isn't in charge, i doubt it as even some of us struggle!

More to the point why has my looney neighbour taken to playing 'Aud Lang syne' at full blast today, and it sounds like it's sung really s-l-o-w-l-y by someone like Bing Crosby too.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

ggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Guest MaloneFM

I'm thinking of goldfish. Which are the ones in the tank? Thats goldfish isn't it?

I want to flush Mrs M when its her turn. Think of how much we'll save.

Probably because they are the most powerful country in the world and like others we have to do what they say, so it matters. :(

Yup I agree though, the election isn't until flippin November and I've had enough already. Do they even know who our PM is now blair isn't in charge, i doubt it as even some of us struggle!

More to the point why has my looney neighbour taken to playing 'Aud Lang syne' at full blast today, and it sounds like it's sung really s-l-o-w-l-y by someone like Bing Crosby too.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

ggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

probably a tribute to the demise of DM's little hamster...

:sad26:

Guest MaloneFM

Look outside. Its fantastic. Sunny and warm. What happened to the winter then? I want my bloody money back!

And...which is more important...whatever happened to The Delphonics...eh?

Guest MaloneFM
WTF are the Delphonics, a new breed of car? :innocent06:

Oh Bucky you big soft couch.

But I understand your confusion I meant to put the DelFONICS. And I have answered my own question. Read and learn. Then listen.

http://www.soulwalking.co.uk/Delfonics.html

Their best work was on the Philly Groove label and I believe its what you youngsters term 'quality s****ing music'.

And yes Dolls today was spiffing. And despite the early fog tomorrow will be pretty damn good as well.

Ozone layer my arse!

Oh Bucky you big soft couch.

But I understand your confusion I meant to put the DelFONICS. And I have answered my own question. Read and learn. Then listen.

http://www.soulwalking.co.uk/Delfonics.html

Their best work was on the Philly Groove label and I believe its what you youngsters term 'quality s****ing music'.

And yes Dolls today was spiffing. And despite the early fog tomorrow will be pretty damn good as well.

Ozone layer my arse!

Ah, for the age of youth, my addled Pimms drinking mucker....twas a long time since I was a youth. Your right what I think of the music though. tooodle oo :innocent06:

Now we all know what positive thought can do! So i was just wondering if you could all give me a little prayer or thought at about 3.45, I have an interview which as people keep reminding me "the rest of my life will depend on it....."

:pray:

Keep in mind that the rest of your life could be years or seconds........ that you can depend on..... there are no guarantees

Good luck anyway beau45 :)

Archived