IGNORED

Random Friday Night Mumbles

Dollymarie

Me wants, me wants!!!

I'm down to my last one from Easter :crying:

I'm a cream egg miser tonight Dolly - just looking at them and counting them over and over again is giving me huge pleasure.

Anyway, you've still got one and you didn't offer me that earlier on when I didn't have a single one.

I fear I'm going to have to eat them all.

Girls, if shoes are the female equivelalent of alcohol, nicotine, decent Pub's an decent company then I do, truly, empithise......

I'll be on ok form for Stoke, Beau, promise :innocent06:

xx

Your form is always ok to me! Hey you can see my NEW SHOES :rolleyes:

Well I thought last nights awards were a total debacle if you believe this forum. Couldn't attend as wife unwell. That is except the award for highest scorer ( D Byfield with one in all competitions) that was sponsored by LA MAISON FONTAINE. Sorry if you did'nt quite catch that but was sponsored by LA MAISON FONTAINE. Thats us, book your hols now !!!!

Well I thought last nights awards were a total debacle if you believe this forum. Couldn't attend as wife unwell. That is except the award for highest scorer ( D Byfield with one in all competitions) that was sponsored by LA MAISON FONTAINE. Sorry if you did'nt quite catch that but was sponsored by LA MAISON FONTAINE. Thats us, book your hols now !!!!

Any chance of a freebie????

I have a raffle winner for you Anthony my dear!

Archived